15th February 2020, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for GAIL India Limited Executive Trainee recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Executive Trainees?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that GAIL India Limited has published the recruitment for Executive Trainee. I want to know the process to apply. Can anyone tell me about the process? And what would be the pay scale? Please let me know as soon as possible.

17th February 2020, 01:03 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for GAIL India Limited Executive Trainee recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Executive Trainees?

Procedure to apply for GAIL (Gas Authority of India Limited) India Limited Executive Trainee recruitment 2020 is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of GAIL (Gas Authority of India Limited) India Limited Executive Trainee recruitment 2020 Application form is NIL.

Pay scale allotted to GAIL (Gas Authority of India Limited) India Limited Executive Trainee recruitment 2020 is Rs. 60,000 Per Month.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://gailonline.com/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?