15th February 2020, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for GAIL India Limited Executive Trainee recruitment?

Hello friends, please provide me the details of eligibility criteria for GAIL India Limited recruitment for the post of Executive Trainee. I want to apply for this recruitment. I would be grateful if you could let me know about the eligibility criteria.

17th February 2020, 01:08 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for GAIL India Limited Executive Trainee recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for GAIL (Gas Authority of India Limited) India Limited Executive Trainee recruitment 2020 is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree in Engineering in Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology / Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics &
Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% Marks from a recognised university. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 28 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://gailonline.com/.
17th February 2020, 05:28 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for GAIL India Limited Executive Trainee recruitment?

The eligibility to apply for GAIL India Limited Executive Trainee recruitment is a candidate must have passed Bachelor degree in engineering in Chemical/Instrumentation with a minimum score of 65% marks in aggregate with a valid GATE Score 2020 from a recognized university. The candidate maximum age limit should be 28 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.gailonline.com
18th February 2020, 10:02 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for GAIL India Limited Executive Trainee recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for GAIL India Limited Executive Trainee recruitment is given below.

>> For Executive Trainee (Chemical) :- You must have completed Bachelor's Degree in Engineering in Petrochemical or Chemical or Chemical Technology or Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65% marks.

>> For Executive Trainee (Instrumentation) :- You must have done Bachelor's Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & control/ Electronics and Instrumentation / Electronics or Electrical and Instrumentation /Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% marks.

>> Maximum age should not exceed 28 years. Age criteria is considered as on 3rd March, 2020.

Click here for official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?