20th January 2019, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Meghalaya PSC recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello, I came to know that Meghalaya Public Service Commission is released a recruitment for Lower Division Assistant. I want to apply for this post. Can I know the procedure to apply? Kindly tell me the application cost also. Thank you!

24th January 2019, 05:00 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Meghalaya PSC recruitment? Cost of application?

In order to apply for Meghalaya PSC recruitment, you have to visit the official website given below and read the instructions carefully. Then you have to attach the relevant documents, upload your signature and photographs. Now you have to pay the application fees of Rs. 460/- and Rs. 350/- for SC/ST/female candidates. Now recheck the application form and submit it.

Web: http://www.mpsc.nic.in/mpsc/index.jsp
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?