9th November 2016, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

How to apply in Gujarat Police recruitment? Important dates and cost of application?

Can I know the important dates of Gujarat Police recruitment? How I can apply in this recruitment? Kindly tell me the cost of application also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply in UP Jal Nigam Clerk recruitment? Cost of application and important dates of this recruitment?
  2. Important dates and cost of application of NIACL Administrative Officers recruitment?
  3. Procedure to apply in Hindustan Copper Limited recruitment online? Important dates and cost of application?
  4. Important dates and cost of SSC-CHSL application?
  5. Procedure to apply online in Engineers India Limited recruitment for Physically Disabled candidates? Important dates and application cost?
  6. Important dates and application fee of United Bank of India PO recruitment?
  7. Important dates and cost of application of ISRO Junior Personal Assistant recruitment?
  8. Important dates and application fee of BSNL Junior Engineer recruitment?
  9. Important dates of Gujarat High Court recruitment for English Stenographer?
  10. When the notification of Meghalaya Police Sub-Inspector recruitment will be released? Important dates of this recruitment?
  11. How many posts are available in Gujarat Police recruitment? Educational qualification required to apply?
  12. Details about UPSC Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Important dates of RBI Grade-B Officers recruitment? Application fee and last date of application?
  14. How to apply in BSSC Instructor recruitment? Important dates of this recruitment?
  15. Important dates of TNPL Semi Skilled Operator recruitment?
  16. Important dates and selection process of Odisha SSC Junior Stenographer recruitment?
  17. When the application form of SSC CPO SI will be published? Important dates of this recruitment?
  18. When the notification of IBPS PO/MT CWE-IV will be announced? Important dates of this recruitment?
11th November 2016, 05:37 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to apply in Gujarat Police recruitment? Important dates and cost of application?

Gujarat Police has released the notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector, Intelligence Officer and various other posts. You are interested to know about the important dates for this recruitment.

**Online Application starting date: 28th October 2016

**Last date of online Application: 17th November 2016

**Last date for payment of fee in post office: 22nd November 2016.

**Cost of Application: Rs. 100 for general Candidates.

Procedure to apply:

>>Visit to the official website i.e www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in

>>Click ‘Apply Online’.

>>Select the desired post in which you want to apply and then click ‘Apply Now’.

>>Fill the application form very carefully and then submit it. A unique Application number is generated and retain it for future use.

>> Upload recent photograph and signature and then confirm it.

>>Then you have to select the option of payment of fees (for general candidates). You can do payment either by challan or online.

>>Take a print out of the application for future use.

**Link to apply:https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/AdvtList...e=lCxUjNjnTp8=
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?