27th December 2018, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Indian Army Dental Corps SSC Officers recruitment recruitment 2018? Cost of application?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Indian Army Dental Corps SSC Officers recruitment 2018. Can I know the process to apply in this recruitment? I would also like to know about the application fee cost.

5th January 2019, 09:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Indian Army Dental Corps SSC Officers recruitment recruitment 2018? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Indian Army Dental Corps SSC Officers recruitment 2018:

The detailed procedure to apply for Indian Army Dental Corps SSC Officers recruitment 2018 is given below,

Name of the Organization - Indian Army Dental Corps

Name of the Job Position - Short Service Commissioned Officer

>> Cost of application - Rs.200/-

>> You are required to enclose a non-refundable Demand Draft of any Nationalized Bank payable at "New Delhi" in favour of "Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (APF Fund)/ DGAFMS (APF Fund)" along with the application.

>> You are required to apply through given application format only. Applications complete in all respects along with Application processing fee must be dispatched through "Registered or Speed post" only to

" Director General Armed Forces Medical Services,
(DGAFMS/ DENTAL-2), Room No 25,
L-Block, Ministry of Defence,
New Delhi-110001"

>> Application format can be obtained from the official notification which has been attached below.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?