27th December 2018, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are there in Indian Army Dental Corps SSC Officers recruitment 2019? Important dates of this recruitment?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply in Indian Army Dental Corps SSC Officers recruitment in this year 2019. I would like to know about important dates of this recruitment. And kindly let me know about the number of vacancies available in this recruitment. Thank you!

5th January 2019, 10:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in Indian Army Dental Corps SSC Officers recruitment 2019? Important dates of this recruitment?

Number of vacancies available in Indian Army Dental Corps SSC Officers recruitment 2018 and Important dates:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies in Indian Army Dental Corps SSC Officers recruitment 2018 and important dates are given below,

Name of the Organization - Indian Army Dental Corps

Name of the Job Position - Short Service Commissioned Officer

Total vacancies - 34 vacancies (vacancies are available for the grant of SSC to the desirous civilian Dental Surgeons)

>> Starting date to apply online - 5th May, 2018

>> Last date for receipt of applications - 31st May, 2018

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?