21st July 2018, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for NAFED Junior Accounts Assistant recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello, I came to know that NAFED Junior Accounts Assistant is released a recruitment. I want to apply for this post. Can I know the procedure to apply? Kindly tell me the application cost also. Thank you!

25th July 2018, 09:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for NAFED Junior Accounts Assistant recruitment? Cost of application?

In order to apply for NAFED Junior Accounts Assistant Recruitment, you are required to meet the below mentioned instructions.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no application fee application for this NAFED Junior Accounts Assistant Recruitment.

>> You are required to apply from its official website and the click on "View News" under the News section.

>> Then Click on "Text for the post of Junior Account"

>> Then a "Word Document" will be displayed and then download the form in the prescribed form.

>> After filling up the form, you are required to send it to the below mentioned address.

<> National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd (NAFED),
NAFED House,
Sidhartha Enclave,
Ashram Chowk,
Ring Road, New Delhi-110014

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?