8th June 2016, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Is there any written exam available for Junior Assistant(Administrative Accounts) recruitment of MDI, Gurgaon?

Dear Friends, kindly let me know that is there any written exam available for the post of Junior Assistant(Administrative Accounts) of MDI, Gurgaon recruitment? Kindly tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and year of experience required to apply for Chief Administrative Officer recruitment of MDI, Gurgaon? -- [New]
  2. What is the detailed syllabus of ONGC recruitment written exam for the post of Accounts and Finance
  3. Eligibility to apply in AAI Junior Executive ATS recruitment? Syllabus of this written exam?
  4. List books for preparing for Junior Accounts Officer BSNL entrance examination?
  5. Date of recruitment test of BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Test?
  6. Best books or solved papers for accounts officer/Junior accounts?
  7. Syllabus and sample question papers for junior engineer post in ordinance factory trichy recruitment for written exam
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of 10th Class? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I prepare to crack WBPSC Accounts & Audit recruitment exam? Previous years question papers for preparation?
  10. Can I apply for Assistant Librarian post in MDI, Gurgaon while having 12 years of experience in a Private college?
  11. Mahadiacom Junior Assistant Accounts exam syllabus and books to refer?
  12. What is the syllabus of SCCL Junior Assistant Grade-II written exam?
  13. Age and qualification for Junior Government Teacher in Gurgaon? How to apply for the teaching posts?
  14. Suitable books for preparation of Gujarat High Court Junior Clerk recruitment exam?
  15. When will the Junior Accounts examination be held? I have completed M.Com, CWA, DFM, LIII, and CS
  16. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) written exam?
  17. Study material for ONGC exam for the post of Junior Accounts Assistant?
  18. What is the basic syllabus and model question papers for RRB Junior Accounts Assistant exam
9th June 2016, 11:44 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any written exam available for Junior Assistant(Administrative Accounts) recruitment of MDI, Gurgaon?

Yes, there is a written Exam available for Junior Assistant (Administrative Accounts) Recruitment of MDI, Gurgaon. The basic educational qualification required for the post of Junior Assistant is BCA/ BBA or B.Com with minimum 55% marks and 3 years of Experience required. Before going to know whether there is a written exam or not, I suggest you to go through the selection process.

Selection Process:

>> The selection process of Management Development Institute (MDI) Junior Assistant (Administrative Accounts) recruitment basically consists of following rounds
* Written Examination
Followed by
* Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?