28th August 2019, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Mining Sirdar recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Mining Sirdar recruitment. Can I know about the process to apply for this recruitment? I would also like to know about the application fee cost. Please help me to know about this immediately. Thank you!

31st August 2019, 01:24 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Mining Sirdar recruitment? Cost of application?

Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Mining Sirdar recruitment:

>> How to Apply:-

Eligible candidates may apply online at official website (direct link given below) on or before 23rd September 2019.

>> Cost of Application Form:-

Candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs.300/-. SC/ST & Ex-Servicemen categories are exempted from paying application fee.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://www.nlcindia.com.

31st August 2019, 05:51 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to apply for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Mining Sirdar recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Mining Sirdar recruitment is:

~~ Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode from 02/09/2019 to 23/09/2019.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.

31st August 2019, 07:56 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To apply for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Mining Sridar recruitment 2019, you are required to fill its online application form by referring to the link www.nlcindia.com between 02.09.2019 (10:00 AM) to 23.09.2019 (05:00 PM).

Further, the cost of filling an application for the same recruitment is Rs. 300/-. Candidates belonging to SC/ST & Ex-Servicemen categories are exempted from
application fee payment.

31st August 2019, 08:44 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NCIL) recruitment for the post of Mining Sirdar, you are required to fill its online application form by referring to the link www.nlcindia.com by 23.09.2019 by 5:00PM.

Also, the cost of application for the same recruitment is Rs. 300/-. Further, there is provision of fee exemption for candidates belonging to SC/ST and Ex-servicemen candidates.

31st August 2019, 09:12 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Mining Sirdar recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Mining Sirdar recruitment application form is For General/OBC candidate id Rs. 300/- and For SC/ST & Ex-Service man candidate is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.nlcindia.com/.

31st August 2019, 10:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Mining Sirdar recruitment:

The detailed procedure to apply for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Mining Sirdar recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited

Name of the Job Position - Mining Sardar

@ Cost of application fee - Rs.300/- (For OBC NCL and General category candidates)

@ Cost of Application fee - No fee (For SC/ ST and Ex-Servicemen candidates)

>> I suggest you to go through NLCIL official website and before registering online, I suggest you to go through the official notification once.

>> Please go through 4th and 5th pages of the official notification for more detailed information of applying online.

@ Any Queries - 04142-255135 (From 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM) on all working days

Click here to apply online

Click here for official notification

31st August 2019, 10:22 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Mining Sirdar recruitment. Can I know about the process to apply for this recruitment? I would also like to know about the application fee cost. Please help me to know about this immediately. Thank you!
How to apply for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Mining Sirdar recruitment:

Step-1: Visit the official website and login -> Click Here.
Step-2: You must have to select relevant job notification.
Step-3: Please read the complete job details before apply.
Step-4: Fill the application will all required details and click on submit tab
Step-5: Please take a print out of application for future reference.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?