28th August 2019, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Mining Sirdar recruitment?

Hi friends, I am a little worried about my future. Actually, I am interested to apply and get in as a Mining Sirdar in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

31st August 2019, 01:27 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Selection procedure in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Mining Sirdar recruitment?

Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Mining Sirdar recruitment:

>> Selection Procedure:- On the basis of Written Test.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://www.nlcindia.com.
31st August 2019, 05:48 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Mining Sirdar recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Mining Sirdar recruitment is:

~~ The selection of candidates will be through Written Test.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
31st August 2019, 07:00 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Mining Sirdar recruitment are:-

Eligible candidates will have to appear for written test and the selection will be based only on the marks scored by the candidates in written test.
31st August 2019, 08:06 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The selection of deserving candidates for recruitment as Mining Sirdar under Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited will be entirely based on the merit score managed by the applicant in the Written examination.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://www.nlcindia.com/new_website...6564075182.pdf.
31st August 2019, 08:53 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The selection of applicants for their recruitment as Mining Sirdar under Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited will be done of the basis of Written test only.

For details regarding the pattern of written test, you can log on to the link https://www.nlcindia.com/new_website...6564075182.pdf and download the official notification released for the same recruitment.
31st August 2019, 10:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Mining Sirdar recruitment:

The detailed selection process of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Mining Sirdar recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited

Name of the Job Position - Mining Sardar

>> Selection will be done based on the performance in written test. The detailed information about the selection process is given bellow.

>> Total Marks - 100 Marks
>> Duration of Examination - 120 Minutes
>> Questions Type - 100 Objective Type Questions
>> Minimum qualifying marks - 50% (For UR/ EWS candidates) and 40% for OBC (NCL)/ ST/ ST candidates

>> Final selection of the candidates will be done based on the merit list and I request you to go through 2nd page of the notification for detailed "Area of Testing" and selection process.

Click here to apply online

Click here for official notification
31st August 2019, 10:58 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am a little worried about my future. Actually, I am interested to apply and get in as a Mining Sirdar in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.
Selection procedure in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited for Mining Sirdar recruitment will be based on Written exam. Applicants job post will be decided based on marks scored by the candidate in the entrance exam. The selected will get salary pay of Rs. 23,000 to Rs. 95,000 per month. Those interested can apply through online mode on or before by 23-09-2019.

Official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?