23rd February 2019, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for OPSC Dental Surgeon recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Dental Surgeon?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that OPSC has published the recruitment for Dental Surgeon. I want to know the process to apply. Can anyone tell me about the process? And what would be the pay scale?

9th March 2019, 10:10 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for OPSC Dental Surgeon recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Dental Surgeon?

You can apply for OPSC Dental Surgeon recruitment through online at the official website http://opsconline.gov.in on or before last date of submission of application form.

The pay scale allotted to OPSC Dental Surgeon recruitment is Rs. 15600-39100/- plus grade pay of Rs. 5400/- with usual dearness allowances and other allowances.
9th March 2019, 05:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for OPSC Dental Surgeon recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Dental Surgeon?

Pay Scale and Procedure to apply for OPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment:

The detailed information about pay scale and procedure to apply for OPSC Dental Surgeon recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Odisha Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Dental Surgeon

Pay Scale offered:-
Rs.15,600/- - Rs.39,100/- with Grade pay of Rs.5,400/- as per 6th pay commission with usual dearness allowance and the other allowances as may be sanctioned by the government of Odisha.

I am very sorry to say that the last date for receipt of applications is 11th October, 2018. Hence, you cannot apply for this recruitment now and you may go through the below attached notification for more details.

Click here for official notification

Click here for more details
9th March 2019, 09:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply online through their official website. Just make sure you fill all the mandatory details correctly and upload all the required documents in prescribed size and format. You can pay the fee online and complete the submission after filling all the correct details.

After submission of online application form, you need to send the hard copy of the application form with all the required documents to the concerned address. Just visit http://opsconline.gov.in/151718/reg_decla_151718.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?