6th June 2019, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for PGCIL Field Officer recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for PGCIL Field Officer recruitment. Can I know about the process to apply in this recruitment? I would also like to know about the application fee cost. Please help me to know about this immediately. Thank you!

10th June 2019, 01:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for PGCIL Field Officer recruitment? Cost of application?

You can apply for PGCIL Field Officer recruitment through online by filling and submitting the online application form which is available at the official website www.powergridindia.com from 14.02.2019 to 28.02.2019. You have to fill the application form with required details, upload required documents and submit the application form.

The cost of application form is Rs. 400/-. Ex-SM and PWD category candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
10th June 2019, 07:49 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for PGCIL Field Officer recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for PGCIL (Power Grid Corporation of India Limited) Field Officer recruitment is Eligible and Interested candidate can apply online through their Official Website which is given below.

Cost of Application form of PGCIL (Power Grid Corporation of India Limited) Field Officer recruitment is For Gen/OBC: Rs. 400/- and For SC/ST/ExM/PwD: Nil.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://powergrid.in/.
10th June 2019, 09:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for PGCIL Field Officer recruitment:

The detailed procedure to apply for this PGCIL Field Officer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Power Grid Corporation of India Limited

Name of the Job Position - Field Officer

Number of vacancies for this post - 3 vacancies

>> I am sorry to say that the last date for receipt of applications is 28th February, 2019. Follow the below steps,

@ Go to the official website given below.
@ Click on "Career Section"
@ Go to "Job Opportunities"
@ Then click on "Openings"
@ Click on "NER Recruitment" and apply online.

>> The detailed information can be obtained from 4th and 5th pages of the notification given below.

Click here for official notification

Click here for apply online - Last date is over
11th June 2019, 01:52 AM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

PGCIL (Power Grid Corporation of India Limited) Field Officer recruitment:

## How to Apply:

The Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website from 23 January 2019 to 12 February 2019.

## Cost of Application:

For GEN/OBC: Rs.200/- (SC/ST, PWD, Ex-Servicemen and Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of fee).
11th June 2019, 11:40 AM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

PGCIL Field Officer recruitment:

~~ How to Apply:

All interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode through their Official Website by 28/02/2019.

~~ Cost of Application Form:

For GEN/OBC: Rs.400/-.

For ExM/PwD: Nil.
11th June 2019, 12:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of PGCIL i.e. www.powergridindia.com from 14/02/2019 to 28/02/2019.

Click on Career Section>Jib Opportunities>NER Recruitment and apply online.

Fill in the application form with necessary details.

Upload the required documents in the prescribed format.

Pay the application fee online through Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/E-Wallet.

Submit the application.
11th June 2019, 02:05 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The application procedure for PGCIL Field Officer recruitment is given below.

** First of all, you should visit the official website: http://powergrid.in/

** Then you should click on the “Apply Now” option.

** Then you should Create your registration on PGCIL.

** After that, you should fill the application form according to given instructions.

** Then you should upload the required documents i.e photo and signature.

** Then you should pay the application fee and submit the application form.

APPLICATION FEE

** Gen/ OBC – Rs.400/-

** ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – Nil.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?