6th June 2019, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in PGCIL Field Officer recruitment?

Hi friends, I am little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as a Field Officer in PGCIL recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

10th June 2019, 01:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in PGCIL Field Officer recruitment?

The selection of candidates for the post of PGCIL Field Officer recruitment will be done through Interview. In case, if there are more number of candidates, the candidates will be shortlisted for interview through screening test. Candidates who have passed Master’s degree in Natural Resources Management / Environmental Science / Environmental Engineering or equivalent with minimum aggregate of 55% marks from a recognised university are eligible to apply for PGCIL Field Officer recruitment.
10th June 2019, 09:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of PGCIL Field Officer recruitment:

The detailed information about the selection process of this PGCIL Field Officer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Power Grid Corporation of India Limited

Name of the Job Position - Field Officer

>> Selection process will be done based on "Interview" only.

>> And screening test if conducted, shall be for elimination purpose only and shall not have any weightage in final merit.

>> Screening test shall will be of 1 hr duration for 75 marks

>> The detailed information about this can be obtained in 4th page of the notification given below.

Click here for official notification

Click here for apply online - Last date is over
11th June 2019, 12:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligible and shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of personal interview. However there may be a screening test to restrict the number of candidates to be invited for personal interview, if so required. The purpose of screening test will be elimination of candidates only.

You can find details on the below mentioned official notification attachment link.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Ad-1.pdf(528.7 KB, 0 views)
11th June 2019, 02:01 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The selection of the candidate in PGCIL Field Officer recruitment will be done on the basis of three main stages are given below.

SELECTION PROCESS

** Written exam

** Personal Interview

** Document Verification

Salary of Field Officer – Rs.40,000 – 120000/-
11th June 2019, 07:23 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

PGCIL has its own selection process to select the eligible candidates for Field Officer recruitment. Candidates at first have to appear for a written examination in which the eligible one's will get shortlisted. Then the candidates who gets shortlisted will have to appear for a personal interview for the final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?