14th August 2019, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for West Bengal Police Sub-Inspector recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for West Bengal Police Sub-Inspector recruitment. Can I know about the process to apply for this recruitment? I would also like to know about the application fee cost. Please help me to know about this immediately. Thank you!

16th August 2019, 03:28 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for West Bengal Police Sub-Inspector recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for West Bengal Police Sub-Inspector recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official Website which is given below.

Application Fee:

For Gen/OBC: Rs. 270/-.

For SC/ST of West Bengal only Rs. 20/- (Processing Fee).

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.policewb.gov.in.
16th August 2019, 05:16 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for West Bengal Police Sub-Inspector recruitment? Cost of application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for West Bengal Police Sub-Inspector recruitment. Can I know about the process to apply for this recruitment? I would also like to know about the application fee cost. Please help me to know about this immediately. Thank you!

Interested and eligible candidates can apply online (https://wbprb.applythrunet.co.in/PostDetail.aspx?E=CqtJgc1EYX%2fE3Us1gP294w%3d%3d) or offline for the Sub Inspector recruitment in the West Bengal Police.

Application Fee and Procession Fee for the Sub Inspector recruitment in the West Bengal Police is given below:

For all categories except SC/ST:

Application Fee – Rs 250
Procession Fee – Rs 20

Total – Rs 270

For SC and ST:

Application Fee – Nil
Processing Fee – Rs 20

Total – Rs 20

No exemptions available for the SC/ST candidates from other states.

West Bengal Police Recruitment Board website link is given Click Here
16th August 2019, 07:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for West Bengal Police Sub-Inspector recruitment through online at the official website wbpolice.gov.in on or before 08.09.2019.

The cost of application is Rs. 250/- for all categories except SC/ ST category. All category candidates need to pay Rs. 20/- processing fee.
16th August 2019, 11:20 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Just follow given below steps to apply for West Bengal Police Sub inspector recruitment:

1. Visit the official website of West Bengal Police which is http://policewb.gov.in.

2. Then, click on link to apply for West Bengal Police SI recruitment.

3. Fill the application form, attach necessary academic certificates, upload photograph and signature and in final stage pay the application fee.

Cost of application fee: General/OBC application cost is Rs 250.

SC/ST/PWD application fee: Rs 20.
17th August 2019, 01:04 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for West Bengal Police Sub-Inspector recruitment:

The detailed procedure to apply for West Bengal Police Sub-Inspector recruitment and cost of the application form is given below.

Name of the Organization - West Bengal Police

Name of the Job Position - Sub Inspector

>> Click on the "Apply Online" link that is given below. But before that, I would request you to go through "Apply Instructions" before filling the form. Please fill up the details in the concerned fields.

>> For All Categories Except SC/ ST (of west bengal only) - Rs.270/-
>> For SC (West Bengal only) - Rs.20/-
>> For ST (West Bengal only) - Rs.20/-
* Refer to 5th page for more detailed information

Click here for apply instructions

Click here for official notification

Click here for more detailed information

Click here for application form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?