7th May 2017, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

How a BDS graduate can get a government job in TamilNadu?

Hello Sir/Mam, I am going to finish my BDS course. I want to get a government job in Tamil nadu but I don't know, how to get it? So, please guide me to get a government job in tamilnadu. Thank u so much sir or mam for ur help.

Related Questions:
  1. How a BDS graduate can get a government job in TamilNadu? -- [New]
  2. When will be the government job vacancy for BDS? I am a graduate in BDS
  3. What is the merit cutoff for BDS, MBC candidate? What is Tamilnadu government tuition fees for BDS course?
  4. Government job in India and Abroad countries for BDS graduate?
  5. How to apply for government job in Tamilnadu if I am a MCA graduate?
  6. How to apply for government job in Tamilnadu after completing BDS? How to prepare for government exam
  7. Am I eligible to get BDS seat if my cut-off is 193 in the government colleges in Tamilnadu?
  8. How can I get a job for BDS in Australia? I am a graduate of BDS from India? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission in any BDS colleges of Tamil Nadu if scored 180 marks in NEET being a BC student? Fee structure and job opportunities after completing BDS?
  10. Can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Medical College for BDS programme if scored 180 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam being a BC candidate? Fee structure and job opportunities of BDS?
  11. Can I get BDS or veterinary seat after scoring 178 cutoff in Tamilnadu government college?
  12. What are the job prospects after doing masters in Canada? I am a BDS graduate
  13. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of BDS in Mumbai?
  14. How to get a government job after doing 4th BDS? I have completed my BDS
  15. Job in Saudi Arab for BDS graduate girl?
  16. Job opportunities in Abroad for BDS doctor who has completed degree in India and working in a government hospital for 7 years?
  17. Can I get government medical seat in Tamilnadu or Government BDS seat after scoring a cutoff of 196.5?
  18. Can I get BDS government college in Tamilnadu after scoring 193.75 cutoff
11th May 2017, 12:17 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How a BDS graduate can get a government job in TamilNadu?

Those candidates who have completed their BDS are eligible to write the exams conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) and TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public service Commission) after passing the exams and interview one can get many jobs like he/she can become the dentist of the Navy, army, etc. with the designation of the officer. Apart from this there are also many posts which a graduate person can apply for the job like banking, railways, etc. For further information you can also visit the official website of UPSC.
http://www.upsc.gov.in
http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
24th April 2019, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

I am going to complete bds this October. How can I get govt job or how can I do senior internship in govt hospitals ? Whether they provide salary for senior internship ?
25th April 2021, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Mam I need to know the details of assistant dental surgeon in govt sector in tamilnadu. I am a BDS student. Please guide me to get govt job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?