11th May 2015, 02:00 PM
p.keerthibds

How to apply for government job in Tamilnadu after completing BDS? How to prepare for government exam

how to apply for govt job in tamilnadu after completing bds? How to prepare for govt exams?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get government job for BDS graduate in Tamil Nadu?
  2. When will be the government job vacancy for BDS? I am a graduate in BDS
  3. How can I apply for government job after completing BDS?
  4. How can I apply for government job after completing BDS?
  5. In which way I should prepare to get a Government Job after completion of B.Sc course?
  6. How can I apply for government job in Tamilnadu after completing BSc nursing?
  7. Which TNPSC group job I should write to get a Government job after completion of BDS course?
  8. How can I apply for government job after completing MCA, M.Phil?
  9. How to apply for Government jobs after completing BDS?
  10. Can i get a job in Tamilnadu government school after completing MSc B.Ed degre in microbiology
  11. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seat? Date of start of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  12. Which exam is there to get a government job in ministry of textile? How to apply for it?
  13. How to get a job in tamilnadu government sector after completing nursing course in private hospital? Can I get a job in state government?
  14. How to apply as a government doctor in any government hospital of Bangalore after passing BDS?
  15. How to apply for government jobs in AP after BDS? How to apply, date of submission of form and syllabus of the exam? Salary packages in government job?
  16. Can I get a job in Tamilnadu Government after completing MSc(Maths) Regular in first class?
  17. How to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu which has government seats? When is the counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of BDS in Mumbai?
27th November 2015, 07:03 PM
userdefined

Default Re: How to apply for government job in Tamilnadu after completing BDS? How to prepare for government exam

It depends on your interest in which sector you wanted to start your career.
You can go for any government training and join in Dental Department.
Government of Tamil Nadu will notify if there is any recruitment for BDS is going to happen.
If you are interested in Civil Service then you can try for TNPSC or UPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?