10th March 2012, 07:05 PM
Manpreet02

What should I do to join CID team after completing graduation with Arts subject? I want to become a CID officer

Hi.... My self Manpreet and I have completed my graduation with Art subject, (Lit.hindi,Gen.english, Economics, sociology) and my D/B Is 10.10.1993
Now I want to become a cid officer... What should i do for join cid team?.....pls some one tell me....
Give your ans. On my email. Add... [email protected]
Thank you...

19th May 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to join CID team after completing graduation with Arts subject? I want to become a CID officer

hye I am Saifur Rahman. i have comlited my graduation on bussiness administration, but now i want to join the CID.. what should i do????
1st June 2012, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to join CID team after completing graduation with Arts subject? I want to become a CID officer

Hello,hai sir/madam.I am Raksha,studying in 9th standard,India.My only ambition is to join CID and work as a detective.I even checked for joining CBI, but they tell no optical device....!But I am wearing a spectacle.[hoping that you don't conclude this rule]I am interested in taking arts after 10th.Iknow I will have to finish my graduation in arts.PLEASE give me all the information.You even can inform me at [email protected]
1st June 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Hello,hai sir/madam.I am Raksha,studying in 9th standard,India.My only ambition is to join CID and work as a detective.I even checked for joining CBI, but they tell no optical device....!But I am wearing a spectacle.[hoping that you don't conclude this rule]I am interested in taking arts after 10th.Iknow I will have to finish my graduation in arts.PLEASE give me all the information.You even can inform me at [email protected]
24th June 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

re:what subject should i take to become c.i.d officers with arts subject nd i have geography,economics,hindi,english,home science and what graduation for cid officer you can inform me on [email protected] plz reply soon warna mujhe mom daate gi........................!thank u
from amrit
11th October 2012, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

i want to be a cid officer. how can i?
10th November 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

what shoud I do to join CID team I have completing graduation with arts subject 55% of marks. I want to become a CID officer?
Sir I have completing my graduation with arts subject (English, Geography, Sociology) with 55% of marks. Can I join CID team? Please
give me information on my e-mail add [email protected]
Thank you.
10th November 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

what should I do to join CID team I have completing my graduation with arts subject. I want to become a CID officer.
Sir I have complete my graduation with arts subject 55% of marks (English,Geography,Sociology) Can I join CID team?
Please give me information on my e-mail add [email protected]
Thank you
20th November 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

what should I do to join CID team after cmpleting 12th with PCM?and I am a girl .my date of birth is 30-03-1995.
2nd December 2012, 07:03 PM
RAJKUMAR SHIVAJI THENGE

Smile Re: What should I do to join CID team after completing graduation with Arts subject? I want to become a CID officer I HAVE COMPLETING GRADUATION MY TY B A SUBJECT IS GEROPHAY

Rajumar shivaji thenge at post wangi southi solapur dist solapur 413006
[email protected] sir i have comlete ty ba arts gerophay i intrest cid deprment
13th February 2013, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

What are the qualities should we have for becoming CID officer.Please answer me.Email me at [email protected]
24th April 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

hello! i am a girl.i read in 10th standard.i got above 90% marks in all classes.i want to become a cid officer. tell me what i can do ?
please answer me.e-mail me at [email protected]
thanks................. :)
18th June 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

hai mam/sir,am pavithra doing ms software engineering(3rd year) in vellore.my goal is to become a part of cid department.so help me to join the department by suggesting me with all necessary details to my mail id:[email protected].
i am waiting for ur reply....thank u
28th July 2013, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

hi
sir/mam
im just complited my graduation this season from arts sub pol .his.eco.
now i want to be a cid
is it posibal
19th October 2013, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam I want to become an cid officer and completed graduation with arts subjet sociology, psychology and economics with 55% can I join cid team ?? Please give me information on my e mail add
[email protected]
Thank you
19th October 2013, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

hello
sir/madam
i want to become an c.i.d officer as i have completing graduation with arts subject psychology,sociology and economics 55% of marks. How i can become a CID officer?Please give me information on my e-mail add
[email protected]
thank you
10th March 2014, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Myself a graduate in English. I want to become a CID officer. If there is any recruitment, then plz inform me on 09577478330 via message.
8th October 2014, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,
With due respect,I Aritra Mitra want to know how I can be a CID officer,as it is my be all and end all.I have been graduated in English and I was a science student in class 12.
Please inform me how I can be an officer.My Email is [email protected]
16th October 2014, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Hi.... My self Sarbjeet Kaur and I have completed my graduation with Art subject, (Elec English,Gen.english, Political science,Gen punjabi, sociology) and my D/B Is 01.09.1993
Now I want to become a C.I.D officer... What should i do for join cid team?.....pls some one tell me....???
Give your ans. On my email. [email protected]
Thank you...[/QUOTE]
16th October 2014, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello madam/sir....
I want become a cid officer . I was complet gauation 2 arts from by gorvment school . I was studies in theses subject " gernal English , Punjabi , EVS, physical education , computer.Now I am study a corus isBCA last year. But I am want to a CID officer . So please you are conform to me how I can be an CID officer. you conform to me on my number 9779779326 and gmail id "[email protected]"
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?