14th January 2016, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Clerk in Indian railways after B.Com?

Respected sir,

I am a B.com graduate. I am 21 years old. I have completed typewriting in Tamil and Eng, and both Lower and Higher and tally ERP9. I am anxious to become Clerk in railways. So tell me how can i become one?

Please guide me sir.

14th January 2016, 09:05 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Clerk in Indian railways after B.Com?

Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) recruits the eligible candidates for the posts like Senior clerk, Junior Clerk, Reservation clerk etc.

The eligibility requirements for the post are given below.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should be citizen of India.

* Candidates age should be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 33 years.

* Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.

* Candidate should complete bachelor's degree for Senior clerk and Matriculation for Junior clerk post from any recognized university.

* Candidates should have typing speed of 25 wpm in Hindi and 30 wpm in English.

SELECTION PROCEDURE :

* Written examination.

* Personal Interview.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE :

* Candidate should apply for the post through online/ offline mode from the official website of RRB.

* The candidate can prefer online or offline mode for the payment of application fee.

* The application form should be filled with all the necessary details and a photograph and signature copy should be upload at the appropriate place in the form. Then the form should be submitted.

* A copy of application form should be kept with the candidate for the future references.
14th January 2016, 09:50 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You are interested in getting job in Railway as clerk. You will be surprised to know that the online application for the clerk in railway has been started. Following are the eligibility criteria and important dates:

Eligibility: Student must possess graduation degree from recognized university.

Age limit: 18-32 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit will be given to reserved category students.

Last date for filling the online application: 25th January 2016

**As you are B.com graduate and fulfill the age criteria too. So you are definitely eligible for the exam. You have to apply online in any one Railway zone.

Link to apply:http://ahmedabad.rrbonlinereg.in/
15th January 2016, 10:51 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

It is depend on the Notification as per Zone of Indian Railways. And recently Indian railways has been released the notification for RRB Exam for various jobs like Station master , Special Assistant etc.,

Typing test is helpful for further rounds but you need to qualify in the written exam conducted by Indian Railways.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?