5th April 2023, 06:02 AM
Unregistered

How to become a public relations officer in Chennai?

I want to become public relations officer in chennai, i have compleated my mba, now i planning to take up post graduate diploma in public relations management through distance learning, i am intrested in service sector company, already i have experience in working at TPA(health insurence). Can you refer me any public relations organization in chennai to gain oppturnity there

9th April 2023, 07:18 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a public relations officer in Chennai?

Procedure to become a Public Relations Officer:-

For Public Relation Officer; Social Sciences, Liberal Arts and Humanities is required.

The candidate must be completed bachelor degree with these subjects from any recognised University.

The candidate who is appearing in final year can also apply for the exam.

This exam is conducted in various Institutions.

The institutions provides diploma in public relation.

The duration of this course is 1year.

Some institutions give admission according to the percentage as you get in 12th class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?