5th April 2023, 06:02 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Maharashtra public service commission exam after completing BSc(IT)?

Can I apply for Maharashtra public service commission exam after completing BSc(IT)?

9th April 2023, 05:53 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Maharashtra public service commission exam after completing BSc(IT)?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission recruitment is given below:

Name of the Organization- Maharashtra Public Service Commission

>> In order to be eligible for appearing in this recruitment, candidiates must have completed Bachelor's degree in any discipline or stream from a recognized university or institute.

>> Candidates must have passed and there is no certain percentage criteria required to be eligible.

>> As you have completed B.Sc in IT, I can say that you will be eligible for this MPSC recruitment as far as my best knowledge is concerned. There are several posts available under this recruitment and that you need to check before applying for the recruitment.
9th April 2023, 06:42 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Maharashtra public service commission exam after completing BSc(IT)?

Maharashtra Public Service Commission exam is conducted for recruitment is government service.

The most common eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed from a recognised University.

The age limit is 19 to 33 years. Examination is conducted in various stages to qualifying in the examination. So, you can purse bachelor degree in any discipline to appear for the examination.

For more information visit at www.mpsc.gov.in

Number of attempts:-
There is no limit; a candidate can appear any number of times .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?