17th September 2020, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Bihar PHED Junior Civil Engineer recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure of how I can apply for Bihar PHED recruitment of Junior Civil Engineer? I have heard that they have introduced lots of vacancies for Junior Civil Engineer posts. Please tell me how I can apply? And also let me know what the cost is for applying?

19th September 2020, 10:37 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Bihar PHED Junior Civil Engineer recruitment? Cost of application?

To apply for PHED Junior Civil engineer recruitment you can follow given steps below.

1. Visit official link given below.

http://phedmis.bih.nic.in/PHEDRECT/RectHome.aspx

2. Fill all required details.

3. Update all required documents.

4. Pay application fee.

5. Submit application form.

6. Take printout of final submission.

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 25/9/2020.
20th September 2020, 10:29 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Bihar PHED Junior Civil Engineer recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Bihar PHED (Public Health Engineering Department) Junior Civil Engineer recruitment 2020 is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official website which is given below.

Cost of Bihar PHED (Public Health Engineering Department) Junior Civil Engineer recruitment 2020 is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official website https://state.bihar.gov.in/phed/CitizenHome.html.
20th September 2020, 05:13 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply:-

Visit the PHED Bihar website at
www.phed.bih.nic.in

Then, go to the latest announcements of this PHED J E vacancy

If, the Advt has appeared on the official page, check the complete info and

If you are suitable for this PHED Junior Engineer vacancy then, move on to this page to give the details.

Complete all the steps which include payment and the attachments uploading.

After that, click on the submit button to complete your application process.

Then take the print out, it will be necessary for the future proceeding.

Cost of application:-

No application fee for candidates of all categories .

For more details, check Bihar PHED website www.phed.bih.nic.in
20th September 2020, 06:27 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Procedure to apply for Bihar PHED Junior Civil Engineer recruitment 2020 is Interested Candidates may apply this job through the website https://state.bihar.gov.in/phed/CitizenHome.html from 25.09.2020 to 15.10.2020.

** There is no Application fee.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official website.
20th September 2020, 10:41 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the procedure to apply for Bihar PHED Junior Civil Engineer recruitment.

Step 1 :-
----------
At first, You have to register yourself on the below website by filling up the required details.
http://online.bih.nic.in/PHEDRECJE/Register.aspx

Step 2: -
----------
Next, You have to login with the username and password which you will be received on email.

Step 3:-
---------
Next, You have to fill up the Application Form by giving all the required mandatory personal details.

Step 4:-
---------
In this step, You have to fill up the Application Form by giving all the required educational qualification and work experience details.

Step 5: Uploading of documents:-
-------------------------------------
You have to upload your photograph and signature in given dimensions. The format of both Photograph and Signature should be in JPEG format.

Step 6: Submission of Final Application Form :-
----------------------------------------------------
Next, you have to submit the application form to complete the Application Submission process. You can take a print copy of that for future reference.

Cost of Application :-
-------------------------
There is no application fee for this post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?