17th September 2020, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Bihar PHED Junior Civil Engineer recruitment being a BE Civil graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my BE in Civil Engineering course. I am interested in applying for the Bihar PHED recruitment for Junior Civil Engineer post. Can I apply for this post? Please help me to know about this asap.

19th September 2020, 10:33 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bihar PHED Junior Civil Engineer recruitment being a BE Civil graduate?

Yes , you can apply for Bihar PHED Junior Civil Engineer recruitment being a BE Civil graduate.

Candidates must have a Bachelors/Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised board.

As per the age limit, the minimum age of candidate limit must be 18 years and the maximum is 37 years.

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 25/9/2020.
20th September 2020, 10:34 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bihar PHED Junior Civil Engineer recruitment being a BE Civil graduate?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Bihar PHED (Public Health Engineering Department) Junior Civil Engineer recruitment 2020 is Candidate must have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised university. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 37 years for Male and 18 to 40 years for Female. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Bihar PHED (Public Health Engineering Department) Junior Civil Engineer recruitment 2020 being a BE Civil Graduate.

For more information, you can visit their Official website https://state.bihar.gov.in/phed/CitizenHome.html.
20th September 2020, 01:55 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Candidates who possess Diploma in Civil Engineering are eligible for the post of Junior Civil Engineer recruitment 2020.

°°° Age should be in between 18 to 37 years. 5 year age relaxation is provided to scheduled castes and Scheduled Tribes categories and three years to OBC candidates.

For more information you can visit this website-
http://state.bihar.gov.in
20th September 2020, 04:37 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Educational Qualification required to apply for Bihar PHED Junior Civil Engineer recruitment:

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for Bihar PHED Junior Civil Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Public Health Engineering Department

Name of the Job Position - Junior Engineer (Civil)

>> You must have completed "Diploma/ Degree in Civil Engineering" course in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 37 years. Of course, there is an age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates.

>> As you have done BE in Civil Engineering course, I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
20th September 2020, 04:57 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Bihar PHED Junior Civil Engineer recruitment 2020.

Education qualification:-

The candidate should have a degree or diploma in civil engineering from any recognised institution in India are eligible for the posts.
20th September 2020, 07:15 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Bihar PHED Junior Civil Engineer recruitment 2020 is:

** Educational Qualification:-

Applicants must have the Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute.

** Age Limit:-

Male Candidates: 21 to 37 Years.

Female Applicants: 21 to 40 Years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this job being a BE Civil Graduate.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official website.
20th September 2020, 10:30 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the Eligibility to apply for Bihar PHED Junior Civil Engineer recruitment.

Qualification :-
------------------
You must have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering from any recognized Board /Institute to get eligible for this post.

Age Limit:-
----------------
Age of the candidate should be 18 years to 40 years for the Female candidates and 18 years to 37 years for the male candidates to get eligible for this post.

If you meet the above eligibility criteria then you are eligible for the post.

For more details you can visit the below official site :-
https://state.bihar.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?