17th June 2020, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for the Central Drugs Standard Control Organization Junior Laboratory Assistant recruitment?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Junior Laboratory Assistant recruitment of Central Drugs Standard Control Organization. Can you please help me to know how I can apply for this particular post in this CDSCO recruitment? Please let me know immediately.

19th June 2020, 12:32 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for the Central Drugs Standard Control Organization Junior Laboratory Assistant recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Central Drugs Standard Control Organization Junior Laboratory Assistant recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below and sending applications along with The Director, Central Drugs Laboratory, Govt. of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, 3, Kyd Street, Kolkata-700016.

Cost of Central Drugs Standard Control Organization Junior Laboratory Assistant recruitment Application form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://cdsco.gov.in/.
19th June 2020, 05:09 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for the Central Drugs Standard Control Organization Junior Laboratory Assistant recruitment?

How To Apply:-

Candidates applying for junior lab assistant post through CDSCO recruitment 2020 must fill the application form in a prescribed format attached with the advertisement, and submit the same along with the relevant supporting documents to "The Director, Central Drugs Laboratory, Govt. Of India, Ministry of Health and family.
19th June 2020, 06:49 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for the Central Drugs Standard Control Organization Junior Laboratory Assistant recruitment:-

Candidates applying for junior lab assistant post through CDS requirement 2020 must fill the application form in a prescribed format attached with the advertisement, and submit the same along with relevant supporting documents to ''The Director, Central Drugs Laboratory, Government of India, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, 3, kyd Street, Kolkata - 700016 on or before June 5th, 2020.
19th June 2020, 07:16 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

Central Drugs Standard Control Organization Junior Laboratory Assistant recruitment:

** PROCEDURE TO APPLY:

Interested candidates can apply for CDSCO Junior Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2020 by sending applications along with The Director, Central Drugs Laboratory, Govt. of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, 3, Kyd Street, Kolkata-700016.
19th June 2020, 09:35 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Candidates applying for junior lab assistant post through CDS recruitment 2020 must fill the application form in a prescribed format attached with the advertisement, and submit the same along with the relevant supporting documents to "The Director, central Drugs Laboratory, Govt.
Of India, Minitry of Health and Family welfare, 3, Kyd Street, Kolkata-700016"
on or before before June 5, 2020 by 5:00 pm.

°°°http://cdsco.nic.in
29th November 2022, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the syllabus cdsco kolkata jla
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?