23rd August 2020, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Central Reserve Police Force Microbiologist recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure for applying in Central Reserve Police Force recruitment of Microbiologist. Can any of you kindly tell me how I can apply for this recruitment?

25th August 2020, 04:30 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Central Reserve Police Force Microbiologist recruitment?

°°° Interested candidates have to appear for sales for the walk in interview on 17th/09/2020.
Time - 9:00 AM
Venue - Composite Hospital, CRPF, Bantalab, Jammu.

°°° The candidates have to bring documents in original and photo copies of all relevant documents such as degree, age proof, and experience certificates.

°°° The application in plain paper Superscrbing the name of the post applied for and 5 passport size recent photographs.

Click here for more information
25th August 2020, 05:02 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Central Reserve Police Force Microbiologist recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Central Reserve Police Force Microbiologist recruitment:-

Interested candidates can appear for walk - in- interview on scheduled date and time and bring documents in original and photocopies of all relevant documents ( degree, age proof and experience certificate etc.) application in plain paper superscripting the name of post appeared for and five passport size recent photographs. Interview will be followed by medical examination.
26th August 2020, 12:43 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

There is no application process required for Central Reserve Police Force Microbiologist recruitment.

Recruitment will be done through Walk-in-interview which is scheduled on 07th of September 2020 at 09:00 AM.

While appearing for Walk-in-interview, candidates must bring documents in original and photocopies of all relevant documents (like degree, age proof and experience certificate etc.).
Application will be in plain paper super-scripting the name of post applied for and 5 passport size recent photographs.

Note - Interview will be followed by Medical Examination.
26th August 2020, 01:15 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

••• Mode of Application is through direct interview.

••• While appearing for walk in interview, the candidate should bring the documents in original and photocopies of all the copies of all relevant documents.

••• Write the application in plain paper superscribing the name of the post applied for and five passport size recent photographs.

••• The interview will be followed by medical examination.

Date of Interview- 07/09/2020

Venue - Composite Hospital, CRPF, Bantalab, Jammu.

Time - 9:00 AM
27th August 2020, 09:55 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

As the recruitment for Microbiologist post in CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force) is Walk in Interview type, therefore there is no need to fill an online or offline application for the same recruitment.

All the eligible and interested candidate, can attend the interview scheduled on 07.09.2020 at 9:00 AM at Molecular Biology Lab at Composite Hospital, CRPF, Jammu with necessary documents in original & photocopies of all relevant documents (Degree, Age Proof & Experience Certificate etc.).

For complete information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the official website of CRPF i.e; www.crpf.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?