20th May 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

All the courses and exam to become Commando after 12th?

sir i am studying in class 12.i want to become a commando so please advice me about all the courses and all the exams to join .

11th June 2014, 10:50 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: All the courses and exam to become Commando after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am studying in class 12.i want to become a commando so please advice me about all the courses and all the exams to join .
Hey friend,

To join in as a Commando is a good option of yours and for joining you would need to write the entrance exam for it and there is no separate entrance exam as you should write the NDA Exam which stands for National Defence Academy and conducted by UPSC every year is known as one of the defence service exam and this exam offers you to join in Indian Army.

As you have mentioned that you completed +2,you will be satisfying the education qualification needed for applying for the NDA exam.

The Eligibility standards which are needed to be satisfied for the NDA exam are:

# The candidate should have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality standard.

# The Martial Status needed for the exam is that only unmarried male candidate is eligible for applying for the exam

# The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate should have 16 1/2-19 years of age.

# Education qualification needed for is that the candidate must have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education.

# Apart from all these the candidate need to be physically fit while appearing for the exam

APPLICATION PROCEDURE:

For more info check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
15th February 2016, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i am very poor thus i want a job in indian army plz.call me plz .sir

.8494080035.how i can join indian army my qualification is 12th pass.in arts stream with percentage 71.4 sir please help me plz.my age is 18 my height is also good plz call me sir ..that will be your most kindness
15th February 2016, 07:27 PM
aadil rashid mir

sir my name is aadil rashid mir i am from kashmir i want to become a commando in indian army my qualification is 12th passed in arts stream with percentage 71.4
sir plz.call me what should i do ro become a commando plz call me my no is 8494080035 plz.sir plz.call me
27th August 2020, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir my 12th only for 50 % mark sciences group . I am become a para commando
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?