28th March 2021, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Digital Shiksha & Rojgar Vikas Sansthan Block Program Supervisor recruitment 2021? Cost of application?

Hi everyone, I am planning on applying for Digital Shiksha & Rojgar Vikas Sansthan Block Program Supervisor recruitment. How can I apply for this recruitment? Please let me know about the application form cost as well. Waiting for your response!

29th March 2021, 11:53 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Digital Shiksha & Rojgar Vikas Sansthan Block Program Supervisor recruitment 2021? Cost of application?

Procedure required to apply for Digital Shiksha & Rojgar Vikas Sansthan Block Program Supervisor recruitment 2021 and cost of application:

The detailed procedure required to apply for this Digital Shiksha & Rojgar Vikas Sansthan Block Program Supervisor recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Digital Shiksha & Rojgar Vikas Sansthan

Name of the Job Position - Block Program Supervisor

>> You are required to apply for this recruitment through online mode from the link given below.

>> Please fill up all the details with proper information in corresponding fields.

>> Application Fee:-

@ For General or OBC candidates - Rs.500/-
@ For SC/ ST candidates - Rs.350/-
@ For Person with Disability - Rs.350/-

Click here to apply online

Click here for more details
30th March 2021, 03:36 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Digital Shiksha & Rojgar Vikas Sansthan Block Program Supervisor recruitment 2021? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Digital Shiksha & Rojgar Vikas Sansthan Block Program Supervisor recruitment 2021 is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official website which is given below.

Cost of Digital Shiksha & Rojgar Vikas Sansthan Block Program Supervisor recruitment 2021 Application Form is For General/OBC/EWS category Candidates is Rs. 500/- and For SC/ST/Pwd. Category Candidates is Rs. 250/-

For more information, you can visit their Official website https://www.dsrvs.com/.
30th March 2021, 06:48 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Process to apply for Digital Shiksha & Rojgar Vikas Sansthan Block Program Supervisor recruitment 2021 is provided below'

Kindly visit the official website
http://www.dsrvsindia.ac.in

Click on the recruitment portal.

Click on the advertisement link that is online application and then click on the post name.

Click on ONLINE APPLICATION and
fill in the required details with the photo and signature of the candidate and then submit application.

Pay online application fee.

On completion candidate can take print of application form.

°°° Cost of application:
Rupees 500/- for General/OBC/EWS candidates

Rupees 350/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
31st March 2021, 04:43 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure and Cost of application to apply for Digital Shiksha & Rojgar Vikas Sansthan Block Program Supervisor recruitment 2021:-

Procedure visit the official website www.pseb.ac.in

check the full notification DRC/02/2021.

Fill up the required details carefully.

Attach photograph, signature or other required documents.

Pay the application fee if applicable.

You must take the printout of the submitted online form.

Application fee:-

Rs 500/- for General / OBC

Rs 350/- for SC / ST/PH.

The last date for submission of application form is 15th April 2021.

Official Website:-

www.dsrvsindia.ac.in
1st April 2021, 03:53 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure and Cost of application to apply for Digital Shiksha & Rojgar Vikas Sansthan Block Program Supervisor recruitment 2021:-

Procedure to apply:-

Step 1 - Visit the official website:-
www.dsrvsindia.ac.in

Step 2 - Click on ''Apply Now'' button and read all details carefully.

Step 3 - Fill up the required details.

Step 4 - Attach Photograph, Signature or other required Documents.

Step 5 - Pay the application fee and submit the application form.

Step 6 - Take a printout of the application form for future use.

Application Fee:-

Rs. 500/- for General/OBC Category candidates and Rs. 300/- for SC / ST / PH category candidates.

The last date for submission of application form is 15th April 2021.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?