28th December 2020, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for National Council of Educational Research & Training Graphic Designer recruitment 2021? Cost of application?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for National Council of Educational Research & Training recruitment of Graphic Designers. Can any of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the cost of application for the same post. Kindly help me.

29th December 2020, 12:28 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: How can I apply for National Council of Educational Research & Training Graphic Designer recruitment 2021? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply :

1.Log on to the official website www.ncert.nic.in.

2.Candidates can download the application form from the given link.

3.Fill the application form with the required details.

4.Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
29th December 2020, 12:35 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for National Council of Educational Research & Training Graphic Designer recruitment 2021? Cost of application?

--- Process to apply for National Council of Educational Research & Training Graphic Designer recruitment 2021---

Log on to the official website.
http://www.ncert.nic.in

Download the application form from the given link above.

Fill the application form with required details.

Candidates to reach the walk-in-interview venue along with all required documents on 5th January 2021.

Selection will be done through the interview.

Venue of Interview- Room number 17, 2nd floor, Janaki Ammal Khand, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016.

--- Cost of application
₹200/-
All candidates except SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates are required to pay application fee through demand draft drawn favour of Secretary, NCERT and payable at New Delhi.
29th December 2020, 01:57 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure and cost of application to apply for National Council of Educational Research & Training Graphic Designer recruitment 2021:-

Procedure:-

Interested candidates may appear for walk-in - interview along with bio - data, original and attested copies of certificates to prove their age, qualification, etc at the time of interview.

The Venue of the interview:
Room No. 17, 2nd Floor, Jankari Ambala Khand, NCERT,
Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi - 110016.

Official Website:-
ncert.nic.in
29th December 2020, 02:33 PM
harshandshubham

Procedure to apply for National Council of Education Research and Training Graphic Designer recruitment 2021 are:
1) Visit the official website.
2) Fill the application form.
3) Upload necessary documents and make payment.
4) Submit the application form.

== Cost of Application form is 750/-

For more information and updates go the link below
https://ncert.nic.in/.
29th December 2020, 03:55 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for National Council of Educational Research & Training Graphic Designer recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official website which is given below.

Cost of National Council of Educational Research & Training Graphic Designer recruitment Application Form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.ncert.nic.in/.
29th December 2020, 05:37 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° In order to apply for National Council of Educational Research & Training Graphic Designer recruitment 2021, kindly follow these steps below:

Visit the official website and then download the application form.
http://www.ncert.nic.in

Fill the application form with all details such as personal details, educational details etc.

Candidates are required to reach the walking venue along with all required documents.

Address: Room number 11, 2nd floor, Janaki Amma Khand, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016.

°°° Cost of application:
Rs 200/- for general category and no fee for SC/ST/PH candidates.
The application fee is to be paid through demand draft / banker cheque drawn in favour of secretary NCERT and payable at New Delhi.
29th December 2020, 07:31 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for National Council of Educational Research & Training Graphic Designer recruitment 2021 are as mentioned below:-
Interested candidates can appear for Walk-in Interview along with Bio-data, original and attested copies of Certificates to prove their age, qualification etc. at the time of Interview.

Cost of application - No application fee required
29th December 2020, 10:14 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure and Cost of application to apply for National Council of Educational Research & Training Graphic Designer recruitment 2021:-

1 - Visit the official website:
www.ncert.nic.in

2 - Candidates can download the application form from the given link .

3 - Fill the application form with the required details.

4 - Candidates reach the walk in venue along with all required documents.

Address:-

Room No.11, 2nd Floor, Janaki Amma Khand, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi - 110016.
29th December 2020, 10:15 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure and Cost of application to apply for National Council of Educational Research & Training Graphic Designer recruitment 2021:-

1 - Visit the official website:
www.ncert.nic.in

2 - Candidates can download the application form from the given link .

3 - Fill the application form with the required details.

4 - Candidates reach the walk in venue along with all required documents.

Address:-

Room No.11, 2nd Floor, Janaki Amma Khand, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi - 110016.

Cost of Application:-

There is no application fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?