15th October 2020, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for DME Assam Critical Care Staff Nurse recruitment?

Hello Sir, can you please help me to know how I can apply for Critical Care Staff Nurse recruitment of DME Assam this year? I don’t know about the procedure so I need to know as I am interested in this job recruitment. Please help me in this regard.

19th October 2020, 01:27 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for DME Assam Critical Care Staff Nurse recruitment?

Procedure to apply for DME (Directorate of Medical Education) Assam Critical Care Staff Nurse recruitment 2020 is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official website which is given below.

Cost of DME (Directorate of Medical Education) Assam Critical Care Staff Nurse recruitment 2020 is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official website https://dme.assam.gov.in/.
19th October 2020, 06:10 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for DME Assam Critical Care Staff Nurse recruitment?

How to apply for DME Assam Critical Care Staff Nurse recruitment:-

> interested candidates shall have to fill up the online application forms available at the official website of directorate of medical education, Assam
(www.dne.assam.gov.in) from 1 to 7 October 2020.
candidates can take a printout of the online application form for future reference. Candidates are advised to visit the website.

NOTIFICATION PDF

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
19th October 2020, 06:11 PM
chin6303

Angry Re: How can I apply for DME Assam Critical Care Staff Nurse recruitment?

Staff Nurse post through DME Assam Recruitment 2020 must register online on the official DME Assam website from October 1, 2020 onwards, and submit their applications on or before October 7, 2020

Candidates are required to apply Online by logging on to the website. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website.

Official Website https://dme.assam.gov.in
19th October 2020, 08:46 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply:-

Visit the official website of DME Assam
www.dme.assam.gov.in

Now click on ''Latest'' news option.

Now click on Apply for Staff Nurse ( Critical Care ).

Now click on application form.

Fill all the details .

Click on final submission .

Take a printout of application.

Start dates of application form - 01 - 10 - 2020

Last date of application submission - 07 - 10 - 2020

Application fee:-

There is no application fee.
19th October 2020, 10:53 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Procedure required to apply for DME Assam Critical Care Staff Nurse recruitment:

The detailed procedure required to apply for this DME Assam Critical Care Staff Nurse recruitment is given below,

Name of the organization - Office of the Director of Medical Education, Assam

Name of the Job Position - Staff Nurse (Critical Care)

>> I am very sorry to say that you cannot apply for this recruitment right now. The applications are accepted online from 1st October, 2020 to 7th October, 2020.

>> You are required to fill up the online application form and please go through the notification for more detailed information.

Click here for apply link

Click here for notification
19th October 2020, 11:20 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Interested candidates can apply online through the official website @ https://dme.assam.gov.in/ before 07th of October 2020 for DME Assam Critical Care Staff Nurse recruitment.

Important dates -
Starting date for submission of online application - 01st of October 2020
Last date for submission of online application - 07th of October 2020
20th October 2020, 12:12 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to apply for DME Assam Critical Care Staff Nurse recruitment is online through website https://dme.assam.gov.in. First of all register yourself on the website and thereafter login with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online and submit the form. Take a printout of the form for future reference.
20th October 2020, 11:34 AM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

DME Assam Critical Care Staff Nurse recruitment 2020:

** PROCEDURE TO APPLY:

lnterested candidates shall have to fill up the online application forms available at the official web site of Directorate of Medical Education, Assam (www.dme.assam.gov.in) from 1 to 7 October 2020. Candidates can take a printout of the online application form for future reference. Candidates are advised to visit the website www.dme.assam.sov.in regularly for any update.

For detailed information, log on to https://dme.assam.gov.in/.
20th October 2020, 06:36 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

To apply for the current opening for recruitment as Staff Nurse (Critical Care) under the establishment of Medical College Hospitals of the State, you are required to fill an online application by referring to the official link of DME (Directorate of Medical Education), Assam i.e; www.dme.assam.gov.in.

Also, the online application for the same recruitment can be made between 01.10.2020 to 07.10.2020.
21st October 2020, 01:17 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for DME Assam Critical Care Staff Nurse recruitment is given below.

1.Visit official website given below.

https://dme.assam.gov.in

2.Now Click on “Latest” News Option.

Now Click on Apply for Staff Nurse Critical Care.

3.Now Click on Application Form.

4.Fill All the Details.

5.Click on Final Submission.

6.Take a Print out of Application.

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 7/10/2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?