14th December 2019, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for DNH Administration Female Supervisor recruitment?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for DNH Administration Female Supervisor recruitment. I want to know how can I apply for this recruitment for the same post? Can you please let me know about the procedure?

15th December 2019, 11:15 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for DNH Administration Female Supervisor recruitment?

Procedure required to apply for DNH Administration Female Supervisor recruitment:

The detailed procedure required to apply for DNH Administration Female Supervisor recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Dadra & Nagar Haveli Administration

Name of the Job Position - Female Supervisor

<> Please click on the "Apply Online" link that is given below.

<> Then click on "Apply Now" button. You are required to fill up the application form on or before 11th January, 2020.

<> You need to fill up all the details in the concerned fields with proper details. Then take a printout of the application form for future use.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
18th December 2019, 03:13 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for DNH Administration Female Supervisor recruitment?

Procedure to apply for DNH (Dadra & Nagar Haveli) Administration Female Supervisor recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of DNH (Dadra & Nagar Haveli) Administration Female Supervisor recruitment application form is For all candidates is Rs. 100/-.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.dnh.nic.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?