14th December 2019, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in DNH Administration Female Supervisor recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for Female Supervisor post in DNH Administration recruitment. I want to know about the selection procedure for the same post under this recruitment. Can you help me out?

16th December 2019, 04:01 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in DNH Administration Female Supervisor recruitment?

The selection procedure in DNH Administration Female Supervisors recruitment is through the given below rounds.

Merit Basis
Computer Based Examination
Skill Test on Computer

There are total 7 vacancy is available and the last date to apply for this post is 11th January 2020. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is http://dnh.nic.in/
18th December 2019, 04:04 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in DNH Administration Female Supervisor recruitment?

Selection Procedure of DNH (Dadra & Nagar Haveli) Administration Female Supervisor recruitment will be based on Computer Based Test and skill test.

Pay scale allotted to DNH (Dadra & Nagar Haveli) Administration Female Supervisor recruitment is Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100 with grade pay Rs. 2,400 per month.

Vacancies are available in DNH (Dadra & Nagar Haveli) Administration Female Supervisor recruitment is 7 posts.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.dnh.nic.in/.
19th December 2019, 10:22 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure for Dadra and Nagar Haveli Administration (DNH Administration) Female Supervisor recruitment is given below:-

1)Skill Test on Computer
2)Computer Based Examination
3)Merit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?