12th July 2016, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for government job after completion of M.Sc Exploration Geophysics course from IIT, Kharagpur?

I am a final year student of Msc exploration geophysics from IIT, Kharagpur, I want to join in public sector or gov.job pls give me detail information related to this to join public or gov job.? Can you please provide me the details on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. In which field can I get a job after completing MSc in Applied Geophysics from IIT Bombay? How to apply for the jobs?
  2. Can I apply for IIT-JAM(Geology/Geophysics) if having Physics in 3rd & 4th semesters of B.Sc(Geology)? Books for preparation of this exam? Which one has better scope between Geology and Geophysics?
  3. Eligibility to get admission in IIT for M.Sc Geophysics course for F.Y.B.Sc pursuing candidate?
  4. What to choose B.Sc(H) Computer Science or B.Sc(H) Maths at DU? Eligibility for MCA or Geophysics through IITJAM? What about MBA through IIMs?
  5. What should I do to apply for government job after completion of M.Sc Microbiology course?
  6. What are the best government job after completion of M.Sc microbiology?
  7. Which course to take after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? M.Sc in Physics or M.Sc in Geophysics?
  8. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  9. Can I do MSc in Geophysics after B.Tech? Any good institutes providing M.Tech in geophysics?
  10. What is the government job prospects after completion MSc in environmental science course?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  12. Can I get a government job before completion of M.Sc course?
  13. List of best government job after completion of MSC microbiology?
  14. Am I eligible to join ISRO after completion of diploma in B.Sc Geophysics?
  15. Government/Non Government job opportunities after completing of MSc Environmental Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?
  17. Which course is better between Marine Geophysics and MSc Physics?
  18. Can I apply for M.Sc Applied Geophysics if completed B.Sc with Physics and Chemistry as main subjects?
14th July 2016, 11:12 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for government job after completion of M.Sc Exploration Geophysics course from IIT, Kharagpur?

Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur is one the best IIT in India & every year it conduct placement for its students so that they can get job before completing their course. Apart from that you can apply for job from outside also but for that you must complete your M.Sc as to get the government job you need to study. They conduct Preliminary Test, Written Exam or Main Exam & last is interview. On the basis of your graduation certificate you can apply but it might not give you more time to study Msc exploration geophysics. You can buy Employment news to get the information about the job. Below I have attached few exam notification for your reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SSC CGL Advt 2016.pdf(261.4 KB, 24 views)
File Type: pdf UPSC Civil Service 2016.pdf(653.2 KB, 13 views)
File Type: pdf IBPS CWE_PO_V_Detailed_Advt.pdf(228.0 KB, 9 views)
File Type: pdf Advt - Centre For Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) DRDO.pdf(186.3 KB, 22 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?