17th April 2015, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a government job before completion of M.Sc course?

Sir/Mam,

I have studied now Msc in chemistry but I have economical problem so can i get a government job before compleing msc? What should I do for that? Can you please guide me with the complete details for the same? Hoping that someone here would help me out getting the job. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Government/Non Government job opportunities after completing of MSc Environmental Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is there any job opportunity after completion of MSc Physics?
  3. Is it possible for me to get a Government job after completion of B.E ECE course?
  4. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?
  5. How to work in Agricultural government job after completing MSc Biotech?
  6. What are the opportunities to get a Government job after completing M.Sc Physics?
  7. Government Jobs after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  8. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of Graduation?
  9. Can I get government job in Punjab after completion of B.A graduation?
  10. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  11. Any change for government job after completing MSc Computer Science?
  12. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?
  13. Which is a best choice for me between M.Sc in Physics and Government Job after completion of Graduation in Physics?
  14. Government Job Opportunities after completion of MBA course?
  15. What kind of job will I get after completion of MSc IT course
  16. What are the government job vacancies available after completion B.Sc with O grade?
  17. How to do a government job in Hyderabad after completing MSc in computer science?
  18. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
17th April 2015, 06:04 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a government job before completion of M.Sc course?

Can I get a government job before completion of M.Sc course?

Yes, you can get a government job before completion of M.Sc course on the basis of your graduation degree.

After completion of graduation you can apply for following entrance exams :

Civil Service Exam for the post of IAS, IPS, IRS, IFS
IBPS exam for the post of PO and Clerk in banks
SSC CGL for post of grade A and grade B officer in different government departments.
SBI PO exam for the post of PO in SBI banks.
State Public Service Exam.

Education Qualification Required for all exams above :
recognised university in any Discipline.graduation college.

Civil Service Exam is the best among all above.

Age Limit for Civil Service Exam :
For General Candidate : 21 to 30 years
For SC/ST : 21 to 35 years
For OBC : 21 to 33 years

Please find the attachment for syllabus of Civil Service Exam.

For more details about exam and for latest notification please visit : http://www.upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Civil Service Exam Syllabus.pdf(155.3 KB, 60 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?