30th August 2019, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for HSCC India Limited Executive Assistant Engineer recruitment? Last date of application?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for HSCC India Limited Executive Assistant Engineer recruitment. Can anyone of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the last date to apply for the same post. Kindly help me.

1st September 2019, 09:09 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for HSCC India Limited Executive Assistant Engineer recruitment? Last date of application?

Procedure to apply for HSCC (Hospital Services Consultancy Corporation Limited) India Limited Executive Assistant Engineer recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of HSCC (Hospital Services Consultancy Corporation Limited) India Limited Executive Assistant Engineer recruitment application form is NIL.

Last Date of the Application Process: 9th Sep. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://hsccltd.co.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?