25th June 2017, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

How to join CBI, being a constable in CRPF?

Dear Sir, with due respect, I Bibhash Ghosh serving in CRPF as a Constable from 16 years. I would like deputation to CBI for my self-interest. I am graduate and sufficient computer knowledge. Please give me any advice for this above subject.my phone no. is 0942717787

27th June 2017, 09:31 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join CBI, being a constable in CRPF?

You will have to appear for the exam conducted by the CBI.

Eligibility criteria for CBI Recruitment 2017 :-

Education qualification – graduation form a recognized university or institution.

Age Limit – 18 years to 30 years.

Selection process – candidates should be selected on the performance in the written exam and personal interview.

Procedure to apply for CBI Recruitment 2017 SI Constable Inspector Online Application form @ cbi.nic.in

Visit the official website of CBI @ cbi.nic.in

Then go to the suitable link of the recruitment

After that fill up all required personal information and attach scanned photo or signature.

Pay the online payment.

Click on the submit button and take a hard copy of the online application form for the admit card use.
24th July 2018, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I constable Prabhakar kumar is serving in CRPF since 2004. I would like deputation in CBI for my own interest.I am graduate and sufficient computer knowledge.please give me advice for said deputation.my mob.no.is 7004575309.
7th January 2019, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir I'm constable G. Sivaraman is serving in Crpf joining 2007 I would like in Deputation inCBI for my won intest I'm completed post graduate and computer and typing knowledge etc.. Plz sir give me for nessary advice for me in deputation in your organization my mobile no 9304190078 thank you
1st September 2019, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

I am vinayak gaikwad 2012 crpf join total computer knowledge sir. 9960960422
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?