9th December 2019, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Graduate Apprentice recruitment of ISRO. So, please let me know how can I apply for this recruitment for this particular post? Please let me know immediately.

12th December 2019, 11:25 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment?

Procedure to apply for ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) Graduate Apprentice recruitment is Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form, Original & self attested copies of the certificates regarding Date of Birth, Qualification, Reservation (if any), Previous Experience etc. at the time of Interview.

Cost of ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) Graduate Apprentice recruitment application form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.isro.gov.in.
12th December 2019, 10:06 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form, Original & Self attested copies of the certificates regarding Date of Birth, Qualification, Reservation, previous experience etc. at the time of Interview.

Job Location - Mahendragiri, Tamil Nadu
13th December 2019, 04:49 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who are interested to appear for walk in interview of Graduate Trainee apprentice recruitment need to appear at ISRO Propulsion Complex, Tamilnadu with duly filled application form and all relevant certificates and documents.

The selection of candidates for Apprenticeship will based on marks in different stages of qualification. You can read more about this advertisement at Click here .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?