14th October 2016, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

How to apply in ISRO VSSC Graduate Apprentice recruitment? Age limit to apply?

I would like to apply in the recruitment of ISRO VSSC for Graduate Apprentice. Can I know that how to apply in this recruitment? And what is the age limit to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in Interview of ISRO VSSC Graduate Apprentice recruitment? Procedure of selection?
  2. Eligibility to apply in ISRO VSSC Graduate Apprentice recruitment?
  3. How can I apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a B.E. Civil Engineer? Last date of application?
  4. How many rounds of interviews are conducted for apprentice trainee in ISRO VSSC? -- [New]
  5. How can I apply for ISRO graduate apprentice trainee?
  6. Eligibility to apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment for Bachelor of Library Science graduate of Calicut University?
  7. Am I eligible to apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student and secured above 70% in all semesters?
  8. What is the age limit to apply for ISRO recruitment?
  9. How can I apply for BSNL Graduate Engineer Apprentice recruitment in Assam?
  10. Am I eligible for ISRO (SAC) Ahmedabad for Graduate Apprentice?
  11. Is there any job confirmation after completion of training? Which one is more apt, Apprentice training from LPSC or training from VSSC?
  12. What is the age limit to apply in WBPSC Assistant Master recruitment? Eligiblity to apply for Chemistry graduate?
  13. For how many posts I can apply in HPSSSB recruitment being a B.Tech Civil graduate? Eligibility and age limit to apply?
  14. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?
  15. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in ISRO Technical Assistant recruitment for an Electrical graduate?
  16. Qualification and age limit to apply for MPSC Tahsildar recruitment?
  17. Eligibility and age limit to apply in JKPSC Administrative Service recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the content and types of graduate apprentice training with period at Vikram Sarabhai Space Center (VSSC) for Aeronautical engineering student?
15th October 2016, 10:11 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply in ISRO VSSC Graduate Apprentice recruitment? Age limit to apply?

Eligibility to apply for ISRO VSSC Graduate Apprentice recruitment :

>> You should have completed engineering from the recognized university with minimum 65% of marks.

>> Upper age limit : 30 years

To apply for Graduate apprentice recruitment you just go through the website www.sdcentre.org.

There you can see the apply online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?