17th June 2020, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for ITI Limited HR Executive recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for ITI Limited recruitment of HR Executives. Can any of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the cost of application for the same post. Kindly help me.

19th June 2020, 11:10 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for ITI Limited HR Executive recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for ITI (Industrial Training Institute) Limited HR Executive recruitment 2020 is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below and send the hard copies of Online application form along with copies of certificates to Additional General Manager – HR (NS & M) ITI Limited, Network Systems Unit, F-100, Dooravaninagar, Bangalore -560 016.

Cost of ITI (Industrial Training Institute) Limited HR Executive recruitment 2020 Application form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.itiltd-india.com/.
19th June 2020, 02:02 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for ITI Limited HR Executive recruitment? Cost of application?

To apply for ITI Limited recruitment for HR Executive 2020, candidates were required to fill its online application form by referring to the link by 10.06.2020. Also, they were required to submit the hardcopy of online application along with other relevant documents on the specified address (mentioned in the official notification).

Further, the cost for filling an application for the same recruitment is Nil in case of all candidates.

For complete details and updates regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://www.itiltd.in/careers.
19th June 2020, 03:19 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

ITI Limited HR Executive recruitment 2020:

** PROCEDURE TO APPLY:

Candidates can apply for the posts on official website of ITI Limited itiltd.in on or before 5 May 2020.

** APPLICATION FEE:

Candidates should have to pay Rs. 300/-.
19th June 2020, 05:12 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for ITI Limited HR Executive recruitment 2020 and Cost of application:-

Candidates should apply through online

Online application available on the official ITI Limited website:
www.itiltd.in

Online registration starts from 2 2 / 0 5 / 2020 to 03/06/2020

Candidates should have a valid email id and mobile number.

After submitting the online requirement application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted online requirement application.

Candidates are requested to submit the printout of the online application from duly signed along with the self - attested photocopies of required documents as per the list below to the following address:

Address:
General Manager - hr ITI Limited, Regd and corporate office ITI Bhavan, Dooravani Nagar, Bengaluru – 560016.
19th June 2020, 06:06 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

How can I apply for ITI Limited HR Executive recruitment:-

> Candidates should apply through online.
> Online application available kn the official website

> Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile number.

> Candidates in the online form with all the relevant character details.

> After submitting the online recruitment application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted online recruitment application.

> Candidates are requested to submit the printout of the online application form duly signed along with the self attested photocopies of required document.
Address - Addl. General Manager-hr
ITI Limited, Regd & Corporate Office,
ITI Bhavan, Dooravani Nagar, Bengaluru
19th June 2020, 07:53 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° The interested candidate can apply for ITI post only through online mode.

Step 1:
Visit the official website through the link given http://itiltd.in

Step 2:
Go through the advertisement carefully and 'apply online'. Click on the link for the post you wish to apply.

Step 3:
If you are applying through the official website, read through the instructions before clicking on the proceed button. In the application page, fill in all your details.

Step 4:
Candidates applying for the post of HR executive trainee are required to enter details like Bank name, mode of payment etc.

Step 5:
Upload your photo and take the printout of application form.

Application fee: ₹300/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?