6th March 2018, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

How to apply in LMRC Non-Executive recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for LMRC Non-Executive recruitment. Can I know the process to apply in this recruitment? I would also like to know about the application fee cost.

30th March 2018, 12:14 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply in LMRC Non-Executive recruitment? Cost of application?

To apply for LMRC Non-Executive recruitment, you have to visit the LMRC official website and fill the online application form with your details and submit it by paying the application fee. The application fee is Rs. 500 for UR and OBC category candidates and it is Rs. 200 for SC, ST, PWD and Women candidates.
31st March 2018, 04:03 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to apply in LMRC Non-Executive recruitment? Cost of application?

The cost of application fee is Rs 500 for general and OBC candidates.

It was Rs 200 for SC/ST candidate.

The mode of application was online. But last date to apply is over. It was 27th March, 2018. You can not apply for this exam now.
31st March 2018, 06:52 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Candidates those who have completed their 4 years Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 60% of marks in it are eligible to apply for LMRC Non Executive recruitment.
In order to apply for the said post, eligible candidates have to apply online through the official website of LMRC. Unfortunately the application date for the year 2018 is already over now. You can apply next year for the said post.
31st March 2018, 06:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Interested and eligible candidates those who want to apply for the LMRC Non-Executive Post, must have to apply online through the official website of LMRC. But, I am very sorry to say that the application date for the year 2018 is already over now. You can apply next year for the said post.
1st April 2018, 12:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To apply for LMRC Non-Executive recruitment, you have to fill the online application form at LMRC official website https://www.digialm.com//per/g01/pub...tml?1139@@1@@1, submit it by paying the application fee. The cost of application is Rs. 200 for SC/ ST/ PWD and Women candidates and it is Rs. 500 for General category and OBC candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?