23rd December 2019, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for JIPMER Medical Laboratory Technologist recruitment?

Hello Sir, can you please help me to know how I can apply for Medical Laboratory Technologist recruitment of JIPMER this year? I don’t know about the procedure so I need to know as I am interested in this job recruitment. Please help me in this regard.

25th December 2019, 03:37 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for JIPMER Medical Laboratory Technologist recruitment?

Procedure to apply for JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical and Research) Medical Laboratory Technologist recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical and Research) Medical Laboratory Technologist recruitment application form is For Gen/OBC category Candidates is Rs. 1500/- and For SC/ST category Candidates is Rs. 1200/- and For PWD category Candidates is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in/.
25th December 2019, 10:24 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for JIPMER Medical Laboratory Technologist recruitment?

JIPMER Medical Laboratory Technologist recruitment:

## Procedure to Apply:

Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) — https://www.jipmer.edu.in from dated 18/12/2019 to 20/01/2020.
19th October 2022, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation i.e. BSc microbiology and pgdmlt as a post graduation n now I wanted to join in the Indian army as a laboratory technician in the medical field department so can you please tell me how I can join in it n which exams I have to conduct?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?