23rd December 2019, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in JIPMER Medical Laboratory Technologist recruitment?

Hi friends, I am interested to apply and get in as a Medical Laboratory Technologist through JIPMER recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the procedure of selection?

25th December 2019, 03:25 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in JIPMER Medical Laboratory Technologist recruitment?

Selection Procedure of JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical and Research) Medical Laboratory Technologist recruitment will be based on Written exam (Computer Based Test) and skill test.

Pay scale allotted to JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical and Research) Medical Laboratory Technologist recruitment is Rs. 35,400 to Rs. 1,12,400 (Level - 6) per month.

Vacancies are available in JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical and Research) Medical Laboratory Technologist recruitment is 15 posts.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in/.
25th December 2019, 10:04 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Selection procedure in JIPMER Medical Laboratory Technologist recruitment?

JIPMER Medical Laboratory Technologist recruitment:

## Selection Criteria:

Selection of candidates will be through Written Examination (Computer Based Test) and Skill Test. The Written Examination (Computer Based Test) will be held on 23/02/2020.

The test centre for Computer Based Test (CBT) will be preferable in Puducherry/ Chennai or any other places as decided by the Director, JIPMER.
17th June 2022, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

how can i become lab technician in army
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?