15th June 2020, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for LHMC Nursing Attendant recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure of how I can apply for LHMC recruitment of Nursing Attendant? I have heard that they have introduced lots of vacancies for Nursing Attendant posts. Please tell me how I can apply? And also let me know what the cost is for applying?

15th June 2020, 04:05 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for LHMC Nursing Attendant recruitment? Cost of application?

Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of certificates in support of their claim for educational qualification, age, category etc. and send it to the following address before 13th of June 2020.

Address:-
Recruitment cell, Room No. 103,
Administrative Block, First Floor, Old Building,
Kalawati Saran Children's Hospital, New Delhi

Cost of application -
For GEN/ OBC/ EWS - Rs. 500/-
For SC/ST - Rs. 300/-
15th June 2020, 04:42 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for LHMC Nursing Attendant recruitment? Cost of application?

Interested and eligible candidate can apply for this job in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of certificates in support of claim for educational qualification, age, category (SC/ST/OB/EWS/PWD) and age relaxation (if required).
Send it to recruitment cell, Room No. 103,
Administrative Block, First Floor, Old Building,
Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital, New Delhi
On or before 13/06/2020.

Application fee-
For GEN/OBE/EWS- Rs. 500
For SC/ST- Rs. 300
15th June 2020, 06:32 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to I apply for LHMC Nursing Attendant recruitment and Cost of application:-

Interested candidates may apply online through the official website http://lhmc.hosp.gov.in/on or before the end date of the submission of the application form.

Cost of application form:-

General / OBC - Rs 500
SC/ST/ EWS - Rs. 300
PWD - Nill.
15th June 2020, 08:27 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for LHMC Nursing Attendant recruitment? Cost of application:-

> Candidates mein download the application form from the official website http://lhmc-hosp.gov.in/.

> Candidates send the following documents to the given address:-
.Recruitment Cell,
Room No. 103, Administrative Block,
First Floor, Old Building,
Kalawati Saran Children's Hospital,
New Delhi

> Application fee:-
1. Gen / OBC - ₹500/-
2. SC / ST - ₹300/-
15th June 2020, 08:56 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for LHMC Nursing Attendant recruitment 2020 is Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self- attested photocopies of certificates in support of my claim for educational qualification, age, category (SC/ST /OBC/EWS/PwDs) and age relaxation etc..send to Recruitment Cell, Room No. 103, Administrative Block, First Floor, Old Building, Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital, New Delhi.

Cost of LHMC Nursing Attendant recruitment 2020 application form is For GEN/OBC/EWS category candidates is Rs. 500/- and For SC/ST category candidates is Rs. 300/-.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://lhmc-hosp.gov.in/.
16th June 2020, 10:49 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to apply for LHMC Nursing Attendant recruitment through the official website www.lhmc-hosp.gov.in by going on recruitment section. Find the advertisement for the post which you want to apply, open and read the information before filling the form. Then fill the application form with all the required details and pay the application fee online. Submit the application form and save the copy for future reference.

There are total 16 vacancies available for this post and the application fee for General/OBC category is Rs.500 and for SC/ST category it is Rs.300 and there is no fee for PWD candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?