23rd January 2020, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Kerala High Court Office Attendant recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Kerala High Court recruitment for the post of Office Attendant. Can I know about the process to apply for this recruitment? I would also like to know about the application cost fee. Please help me to know about this immediately. Thank you!

25th January 2020, 12:14 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Kerala High Court Office Attendant recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Kerala High Court Office Attendant recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of Kerala High Court Office Attendant recruitment Application form is For General & OBC Category candidates is Rs. 400/- and For SC/ST Category candidates is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.hckrecruitment.nic.in/.
25th January 2020, 07:33 PM
sitaram0605

Default Re: How to apply for Kerala High Court Office Attendant recruitment? Cost of application?

Kerala High Court Office Attendant recruitment:

-->> Procedure to Apply:

Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.hckrecruitment.nic.in/ form 01.01.2020 to 22.01.2020.

-->> Cost of Application Form:

For General & OBC Category: Rs. 400/-.

For SC/ST Category: No Fee.
26th January 2020, 11:25 PM
Deadman11145

For applying in Kerala High Court office attendant recruitment, follow these steps :-

1) Go to the recruitment portal (www.hckrecruitment.nic.in).

2) Entering the recruitment portal, register yourself with your email id and a valid phone number.

3) After registering, login with your registered email id and your password.

4) Complete your online application by giving your educational details, address details, uploading of your scanned photograph and signature.

5) After completing the online application, pay the online application fees and then hit submit button.

<> Cost of Online Application for the post of office attendant in Kerala high court recruitment :-
Rs 400/- (General/OBC)
Rs 0/- (SC/ST)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?