25th October 2018, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for LIC Housing Finance Limited Management Trainee recruitment? Last date of application?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for LIC Housing Finance Limited Management Trainee recruitment. Can anyone of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the last date to apply for the same post. Kindly help me.

31st October 2018, 06:43 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for LIC Housing Finance Limited Management Trainee recruitment? Last date of application?

Procedure to apply and Last date of LIC Housing Finance Limited Management Trainee recruitment:

The detailed procedure to apply and last date of this recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Life Insurance Corporation of India

Name of the Job Position - Management Trainee

>> Closing date for receipt of applications - 5th November, 2018

>> You are required to upload an updated resume in order to apply for this recruitment.

>> Click on the below "Apply Link" and then fill up all the details in the form that is given below.

>> After filling all the details, click on "Choose file" and then click on "Next". After that fill up other details and then click on "Submit" for final submission.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
31st October 2018, 10:21 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for LIC Housing Finance Limited Management Trainee recruitment? Last date of application?

To apply for LIC Housing Finance Limited Management Trainee recruitment, you need to submit your resume along with the duly filled application form by referring to the link www.lichousing.com.

Also, the last date to apply for the same recruitment is 5th November 2018.

For more detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://www.lichousing.com/downloads/...nt_IT_2018.pdf to download the official notification released for the same examination.
31st October 2018, 02:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligible candidates can submit online application through the website www.lichousing.com on or before 05 November 2018. Candidate who have completed full time MCA, B.E./B.Tech/B. Sc in Computer Science/IT with minimum aggregate 60% from a recognized university are eligible.
Candidate with minimum 1 year work experience (as on 1 October 2018) would be preferred for this recruitment.

You can find more details on the below mentioned notification link.
http://www.lichousing.com/downloads/...nt_IT_2018.pdf
31st October 2018, 05:56 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for LIC Housing Finance Limited Management Trainee recruitment, you have to visit the official website at (http://www.lichousing.com) and submit the online application form as per the instructions given. Then you have to upload your documents, photographs and submit the form on or before 5/11/2018.
31st October 2018, 06:11 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The application procedure for LIC Housing Finance limited Management trainee recruitment involves the submission of candidate's resume with a duly signed only application form available on the link www.lichousing.com. Also, the application form can be made only upto the 5th November 2018 which is the last date to fill the online application.
31st October 2018, 07:24 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

To apply for LIC Housing Finance Limited management training recruitment you need to visit the official website of LIC housing.

The last date to apply for recruitment November 5th 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?