19th April 2014, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

What to do next after B.Com for career in Banking & Insurance sector with HDFC Life?

give me the solutions after b.com and banking and insurance what to do next in future to set a career? as i am now working with the hdfclife insurance? please do the needful

Related Questions:
  1. How to build my career in Accounts(Banking and Finance)? I have done B.E(Mechanical)
  2. Insurance Sector or Banking Sector? Which sector has better scope, jobs and salaries?
  3. Career options in banking and insurance sector
  4. Can I get good jobs after completion of BBI course having completed HSC Exam with 50%?
  5. How to make my career in banking sector after passing B.E in Civil Engineering? What are the career prospects in banking sector?
  6. Can I make a good career in Banking after completing graduation in B.Com(Banking and Insurance)
  7. How to take admission in M.Com after doing b.Com in banking and insurance with 77%
  8. How to do MBA in administration and hospital management after finishing diploma in general nursing and midwifery course
  9. Can I get any company after doing MBA 1st year providing internship or project?
  10. What should I do after graduation in B.Com Banking and Insurance? What else can I do after graduation? Career options available other than MBA?
  11. How to make my career in banking sector after passing B.E in civil engineering?
  12. How to make a career in insurance sector?
  13. Is the life in government banking sector more luxurious than IT sector jobs?
  14. Can I do having 2 years of experience in International BPO and having completed MBA in HR in distance learning? What will be my opportunities after the completion of SAP?
  15. How to get good jobs in Banking Sector? What to do to get good salaried banking jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for Master degree courses?
  17. How can I switch my job from sales to insurance sector? I have 25 years experience in sales with a private firm
  18. Courses to make a career in Banking and Finance Sector?
22nd April 2014, 09:54 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What to do next after B.Com for career in Banking & Insurance sector with HDFC Life?

You have been mentioned that you have been complete your bachelor degree in B.Com but you don't mentioned any specification what you have taken in your bachelor degree in B.Com it means you don't have mentioned any honors subjects which is select by you and also you have mentioned that you want to do carrier in banking and insurance sector.

Now I am going to clear your confusion what you have been mentioned the questions in the above forum so that you hope your solution is early solved. As you have been complete your bachelor degree in B.Com you are eligible to apply bank job. For bank job you have to appear IBPS examination.

IBPS examination are of two types first one is CWE (common written examination) which is for only the post of bank clerk and for CWE (common written examination) is a intermediate level examination so that it apply who have completed their intermediate level course. And second one is IBPS PO examination which is only for PO post in a bank that examination is apply those candidates who have completed their bachelor degree. As you have been complete your bachelor degree in B.Com so my suggestion is for you that do preparation for the post of PO in bank so that you are get job in banking sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?