12th October 2018, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Nagaland PSC Stenographer recruitment? Last date of application?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Nagaland PSC Stenographer recruitment. Can anyone of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the last date to apply for the same post. Kindly help me.

19th October 2018, 11:01 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Nagaland PSC Stenographer recruitment? Last date of application?

In order to apply for Nagaland PSC Stenographer recruitment, you have to visit the official website at (http://www.npsc.co.in) and fill up the application form according to the format and instructions provided. Attach the relevant documents required and send the form to the "Secretary, Nagaland Public Service Commission, Kohima" on or before the last date, which is 26 October 2018.
20th October 2018, 03:44 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Nagaland PSC Stenographer recruitment? Last date of application?

Apply procedure for Nagaland PSC Stenographer recruitment are as follows.

Downloaded the application form from the official website of Nagaland PSC i.e. www.npsc.co.in*

Complete the application form with required details.

Attach self attested copies of required documents and submit the NPSC Application form at Commission’s Office.

Send duly filled up application form by registered post along with Demand Draft for Rs 300 /- (Rupees Three Hundred) only drawn in favour of Secretary, Nagaland Public Service Commission, Kohima, payable at Kohima.

*You can also submit the applicationform personally in the Commission’s Office on payment of Rs 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred) only by cash.

Last date for submission of application form is*26 October 2018.

You can get more details on the below mentioned official notification link.
http://www.npsc.co.in/advertisements/3482.html
21st October 2018, 08:20 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To apply for the Nagaland PSC Stenographer recruitment you need to download the
application form (including self-certification) for the same recruitment from the Commission’s website at www.npsc.co.in and send duly filled up application form by registered post along with Demand Draft for Rs 300 /- (Rupees Three Hundred) only drawn in favour of Secretary, Nagaland Public Service Commission, Kohima, payable at Kohima, being fees for examination.

Also, the final date for submission of application form is 26th October 2018 which has begun from 12th October 2018.

For more details and updates regarding the above recruitment, you can refer to the official link of commission provided above.
21st October 2018, 08:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Nagaland PSC Stenographer recruitment and last date of application:

The detailed procedure to apply for this Nagaland PSC Stenographer recruitment is given below,

Last date for receipt of applications - 26th October, 2018

>> Application forms can be downloaded from the commission's website and you are required to send duly filled up application form by the registered post along with DD for Rs.300./- only drawn in favour of,
Secretary,
Nagaland Public Service Commission,
Kohima,
payable at Kohima, being fees for the examination.

>> You are required to submit some of the documents and for this go through the below link for more detailed information and read point number 7.

Click here for More Detailed Information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?