12th October 2018, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Important dates and number of vacancies available in Nagaland PSC Stenographer recruitment?

Respected Sir, please help me to know about the important dates of Nagaland PSC Stenographer recruitment. I want to apply in this recruitment. And also let me know about the number of vacancies as well. Thank you!

20th October 2018, 07:04 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates and number of vacancies available in Nagaland PSC Stenographer recruitment?

There are total number of 20 vacancies available in Nagaland PSC Stenographer recruitment. Vacancy details are as follows.

Backlog Vacancies:
Stenographer Grade-II: 1 post
Stenographer Grade-III: 2 post

Fresh Vacancies:
Stenographer Grade-III: 17 posts

Important dates:
Starting date to apply: 10/10/2018

Last date for submission of application form: 26/10/2018

You can get more details on the below mentioned official notification link.
http://www.npsc.co.in/advertisements/3482.html
21st October 2018, 12:00 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates and number of vacancies available in Nagaland PSC Stenographer recruitment?

There are total 20 vacancies available for Nagaland PSC Stenographer recruitment. Here are the important dates of Nagaland PSC Stenographer recruitment:

> Online application process starts from: 10th October 2018

> Last date to apply: 26th October 2018

For more details visit the office at (Secretary, Nagaland Public Service Commission, New Capital Complex, Kohima 797001, Nagaland).
21st October 2018, 08:11 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The important dates regarding the Nagaland PSC Stenographer recruitment are as below :-

* Application Form can be downloaded with effect from : 10/10/2018.

* The last date for submission of application form : 26/10/2018.

Also, the total number of vacancies available in the case of same recruitment is 20 which is divided among the two posts as below :-

i) Stenographer Grade II - 17 posts ( including 1 backlog vacancy ).

ii) Stenographer Grade III - 3 posts ( including 2 backlog vacancies ).

For more details regarding the Nagaland PSC Stenographer recruitment, you can refer to the link www.npsc.co.in.
21st October 2018, 08:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Important dates and Number of vacancies available in Nagaland PSC Stenographer recruitment:

The detailed information about important dates and number of vacancies available in Nagaland PSC Stenographer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Nagaland Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Stenographer

>> Starting date to apply online - 10th October, 2018

>> Last date for receipt of applications - 26th October, 2018

Total Number of vacancies - 20 vacancies

Hence, if you meet the required eligibility criteria then I suggest you to apply for this recruitment on or before the last date which is mentioned above.

Click here for More Detailed Information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?