21st November 2020, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for National Buildings Construction Corporation Electrical Engineer recruitment? Cost of application?

Hi everyone, I am planning on applying for National Buildings Construction Corporation Electrical Engineer recruitment. How can I apply for this recruitment? Please let me know about the application form cost as well. Waiting for your response!

23rd November 2020, 01:21 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for National Buildings Construction Corporation Electrical Engineer recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for National Buildings Construction Corporation Electrical Engineer recruitment 2020 is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official website which is given below. Candidate should send a Hard copy of the duly filled online application form along with the application fee receipt to the mentioned address below:

General Manager (HRM)
NBCC (I) Limited,
NBCC Bhawan, 2nd Floor,
Corporate Office, Near Lodhi Hotel,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.

Cost of National Buildings Construction Corporation Electrical Engineer recruitment 2020 Application Form is For unreserved category candidates is Rs. 550/- and For SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates (NBCC India Limited) is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official website https://www.nbccindia.com/.
23rd November 2020, 04:41 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for National Buildings Construction Corporation Electrical Engineer recruitment? Cost of application?

How can I apply for National Buildings Construction Corporation Electrical Engineer recruitment:-

> Visit NBCC Official Website- http://www.nbccindia.com/

> Search for NBCC engineer recruitment 2020 link and click on it.

> Fill in the details as asked in the application form.

> Pay the application fee.

> Successfully submitted the National building construction corporation 2020 recruitment form.

> Cost of application:-
General - Rs 500
SC/ST/PWD/Departmental candidates - Nil
23rd November 2020, 05:14 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure and cost of application to apply for National Buildings Construction Corporation Electrical Engineer recruitment 2020:-

Procedure:-

Visit NBCC official website
- www.nbccindia.com

Search for NBCC engineer recruitment 2020 link and click on it.

Fill the details as asked in the NBCC recruitment 2020 application form.

Pay the application fee .

Successfully submit the National Building Construction Corporation 2020 recruitment form.

Application fee:-

General - Rs 500/-

SC/ST/PWD / Departmental Candidates - Nil

Payment Mode:-

Debit Card /Credit Card / Net Banking

Selection process will be based on norms set by NBCC.
23rd November 2020, 06:12 PM
ruckshana

Application process-
* Candidates are required to apply online through the NBCC website i.e www.nbccindia.com under the section "Career".
* Fill correct details & pay required application fees.
* Submit the form.
* Take print out for future reference.

Cost of application fees of Rs. 500 (non refundable) to be paid by applicants.
24th November 2020, 02:41 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Exam Name:- National Buildings Construction Corporation Electrical Engineer recruitment

Number of vacancies - 100

Cost of Application:-

1. General-INR 500

2. SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental Candidates -NIL

Application Procedure:-

1. Visit www.nbccindia.com website.

2. Check the NBCC Engineer recruitment 2020 link and click on it for the application submission.

3. Fill the online application form with the required details.

4. Pay the application fee.

5. Submit the application form before the last date.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf nbcc-recruitment-2020.pdf
25th November 2020, 01:49 PM
Mantun Bhai

How to apply for National Buildings Construction Corporation Electrical Engineer recruitment 2020 is:

* Visit NBCC official website - www.nbccindia.com

* Search for NBCC Engineer recruitment 2020 link and click on it

* Fill the details as asked in the NBCC recruitment 2020 application form

* Pay the application fee

* Successfully submit the National Buildings Construction Corporation 2020 recruitment form.

** Cost of Application Form:

For General: Rs 500.

For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental Candidates: NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?