28th June 2018, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Academy of Architecture, Rachan Sansad?

Hi, I want to join Diploma in Architecture Engineering course in Academy of Architecture, Rachan Sansad. But I don’t know about the structure of this course. Can you tell me about the course structure and course duration as well.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Academy of Architecture, Rachan Sansad?
  2. Does Academy of Architecture, Rachan Sansad offer job assistance to Diploma in Architecture Engineering candidates?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Academy of Architecture, Rachan Sansad?
  4. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering?
  5. Is there any college in Mumbai for part time M.Arch?
  6. For which colleges can I apply after scoring 92 in NATA and 76.6% in CBSE
  7. List of B.Arch colleges for a candidate with 88 marks in NATA and 60% in 12th?
  8. List of colleges to do part time M.Arch course? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
  9. Which colleges can I get after scoring 116 in NATA and 92% in class 12th CBSE board exam?
  10. Details about diploma Architectural course? Fee structure and duration of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission to study in Rachana Sansad's Academy of Architecture, Dadar if scored 101 marks in NATA?
  12. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  13. In which college can I get after scoring 3128 rank in UPTU B.Arch?
  14. Diploma in Civil engineering equivalent to diploma in architecture?
  15. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  16. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Deoghar Institute of Technology?
  18. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
30th April 2019, 10:13 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Academy of Architecture, Rachan Sansad?

The course structure and duration of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Academy of Architecture, Rachan Sansad is given below.

Diploma in Architecture Engineering is a Diploma level Architecture Engineering course and the duration of this course is three years.

COURSE STRUCTURE

First year

=> Mathematics

=> Strength of Material

=> Civil Draftsman & Architecture

=> Business Communication

=> Information Technology

Second year

=> Construction Project Management

=> Interior & Exterior Design

=> Building Constructions

=> Structural Engineering

=> Architectural Designs

Third year

=> Estimations, Costing & Specifications

=> Foundation Design

=> Concrete Technology

=> Project Report

After completing this course, you can apply for the given below jobs.

1. Airports

2. Indian Railways

3. Housing Boards

4. Educational Institutes

5. Construction Companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?