22nd December 2019, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for National Capital Region Transport Corporation Junior Engineer recruitment?

Sir, I want to apply for Junior Engineer recruitment of National Capital Region Transport Corporation. I would like to know how can I apply for this recruitment of NCRTC? Please tell me about the procedure asap.

24th December 2019, 02:38 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for National Capital Region Transport Corporation Junior Engineer recruitment?

Procedure to apply for National Capital Region Transport Corporation Junior Engineer recruitment is Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested all relevant documents send to Carrer Cell, HR Department, NCRTC, 7/6 Siri Fort Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi-110049.

Last Date of the Application Process: 21st Dec. 2019.

Cost of National Capital Region Transport Corporation Junior Engineer recruitment application form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.ncrtc.in/.
25th December 2019, 08:00 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for National Capital Region Transport Corporation Junior Engineer recruitment?

Procedure required to apply for Junior Engineer in National Capital Region Transport Corporation recruitment:

The detailed procedure required to apply for Junior Engineer in National Capital Region Transport Corporation recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - National Capital Region Transport Corporation

Name of the Job Position - Junior Engineer

>> Application format is given in "Annexure A". Please fill up the given application form in the concerned fields and then add all the relevant documents along with the application and send to the below mentioned address.

>> And the envelope containing the duly filled-in application must be super-scribed as "Application for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil)"

>> Addressed to:-
Career Cell, HR Department,
National Capital Region Transport Corporation,
7/6 Siri Fort Institutional Area,
August Kranti Marg,
New Delhi-110049

>> Please refer to 48th numbered notification and go through 2nd page of the notification for more detailed information.

Click here for notification details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?