14th February 2017, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for NDA exam without 12th mark sheet?

Dear Sir, my date of birth is 1 4.14 .1999. I am studying 11th standard so I have no 12th exam mark sheet so how to I apply NDA exam, any opportunity to apply the exam
Please Sir reply fastly. Thank you sir.

14th February 2017, 09:56 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for NDA exam without 12th mark sheet?

Candidates pursuing in 11th or going to 12th std are not eligible to appear for examination.

NDA examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year. The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th board examination from a recognised board.

Candidate's age must be between 16.5-19.5 years.

Only male candidates are eligible to appear for examination.

The examination is conducted in two stages as Written and SSB and candidates have to qualify in both stages for final selection. So, you can appear for examination next year on in the NDA II 2017. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
14th February 2017, 11:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As you are still pursuing 11th Class and have no 12th Class marks sheet I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for NDA Examination. Before you apply for NDA Examination, you are required to know the basic eligibility criteria that is required.

>> You must have completed "12th Class" or Higher secondary course in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university.

>> As the minimum qualification required is 12th Class, I suggest you to first concentrate on completing the studies.

>> You are required to apply for NDA Examination from UPSConline website. So I suggest you to go through UPSC online website for getting more updates of the recruitment.
15th February 2017, 10:05 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and UPSC conducts examination for recruitment in defence service.

There is no necessary requirement of 12th marksheet to appear for examination as candidates appearing for 12th board examination are eligible for appearing in examination.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in written examination you have to qualify in SSB stages but have to submit the marksheet before the final recruitment.

For any more details about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
15th February 2017, 10:25 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

NDA refers to National Defence Academy and to join the same you will have to qualify NDA entrance examination held by UPSC twice every year.

The minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in NDA entrance examination are here under :-

i) You must be an unmarried Indian male candidate.

ii) Your age must lie within 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

iii) You must have completed your Class 12th with any stream from a recognised board of examination. Students pursuing final year of same are also eligible.

iv) You must be physically and mentally fit as per the service requirement.

Now I far as you are concerned about your eligibility for NDA examination being a Class 11th pursuing student then as per the educational requirement you are not eligible for the same. But once you go in your Class 12th you can apply for NDA examination without having marksheet but you will have to submit the same if you qualify NDA entrance examination by the deadline date mentioned in the notification released for the examination.

For more information regarding NDA entrance examination you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in
15th February 2017, 03:16 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

NDA stands for National Defence Academy. UPSC conducts NDA entrance examination twice every year for selection of candidates into different wings of Defence. The eligibility criteria for NDA entrance exam is as below:

>>Candidate must have done 10+2 or appearing for board examination. For Navy and Air Force, mathematics and physics in 10+2 is necessary.

>>The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years.

>>Only unmarried male Indian candidates are eligible for this entrance exam.

Your are studying in 11th standard and at present not eligible for NDA entrance exam, you can apply for this entrance exam next year.
15th February 2017, 05:31 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

11th standard candidates can not apply for NDA entrance examination. The requirements for NDA exam:

1. You should have either passed 12th board exam or appearing for exam.

2. Age limit is 16.5-19.5 years.

3. Female candidates are not allowed for this exam.

Next year when you will appear for board exam of 12th, you will be eligible for NDA exam.
15th February 2017, 06:42 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and to join the same you will have to qualify NDA entrance examination which is held twice every year by UPSC.

The minimum educational requirement for appearing in NDA examination is a higher secondary school degree in any discipline from a recognized board. Further students pursuing Class 12th are also eligible for appearing in NDA examination.

So being a Class 11th student you are not eligible for applying for NDA entrance examination but once you get into your Class 12th you will be certainly eligible for applying for NDA entrance examination without having marksheet as the timing of examination and the whole selection procedure of cadets for new course is such that you will get your Class 12th marksheet by the deadline date mentioned in notification released for same examination.

For more details about NDA entrance examination you can visit the link www.upsc.gov.in.
15th February 2017, 07:52 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

National Defence Academy is the gateway to different wings of Defence. You can not apply for NDA entrance exam while studying in 11th standard. Only candidates who have passed 12th or appearing for board exams can apply for NDA examination.

You will become eligible for NDA examination next year. Your age should be between 16.5-19.5 years. Girls are not applicable for this exam.
15th February 2017, 09:07 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

NDA stands for National Defence Academy

Eligibility criteria for NDA entrance examination:

1. Academic qualification: Higher secondary passed.

Board examination appearing aspirants can also apply for NDA exam. You are studying in 11th and can not apply for NDA exam in 2017.

2. Age criteria for candidates of all category is 16.5-19.5 years.
15th February 2017, 11:07 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

You cannot apply for NDA (National Defence Academy) recruitment without having 12th Class marks sheet. Yes, in order to be eligible for this NDA & NA recruitment you must have completed 12th Class from a recognized board in 10+2 pattern. As you are still pursuing 11th Class, I suggest you to first complete Higher secondary course in order to get the eligibility criteria. You may apply for the recruitment from the link given below whenever there is a recruitment of NDA that is issued by Union Public Service Commission. Try to first complete 12th Class studies, then you will get Higher Secondary Course certificates finally and then you may apply for this NDA & NA recruitment.

Click here to get details of UPSC NDA
15th February 2017, 11:59 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and to join the same you need to qualify NDA entrance examination.

NDA entrance examinations are held two times in a year by UPSC in two stages which includes Written Examination and SSB interview respectively.

The minimum educational qualification required for appearing in NDA entrance examination is a higher secondary school degree in any discipline from a recognized board. Students appearing in the final year of same can also appear.

Being a Class 11th pursuing student you are not eligible for appearing in NDA entrance examination but once you enter your Class 12th you can apply for the same even not having your marksheet because the marksheet is required before the beginning of course for which you will get selected and by that time you will have your marksheet as the timing of beginning of course is set like that.
26th April 2019, 04:16 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

No, you are Not eligible to appear for NDA Examination after completing your 12Th examination because NDA Examination is Only for Unmarried Male candidates only. ..

. If you are Interested in Defence, then please complete your Graduate degree course firstly and then you are eligible to apply for CDS Examination.
1st May 2019, 11:35 AM
siva211

Quote:

The minimum educational requirement for appearing in NDA examination is a higher secondary school degree in any discipline from a recognized board. Further students pursuing Class 12th are also eligible for appearing in NDA examination. However, if you are interested in SBCID jobs in state police services, you better need a degree.

For example an assistant job in Special Branch in Police service needs a degree certificate. SBCID stands for Special Branch CID. SBCID job application.

So being a Class 11th student you are not eligible for applying for NDA entrance examination but once you get into your Class 12th you will be certainly eligible for applying for NDA entrance examination without having marksheet as the timing of examination and the whole selection procedure of cadets for new course is such that you will get your Class 12th marksheet by the deadline date mentioned in notification released for same examination.

For more details about NDA entrance examination you can visit the link www.upsc.gov.in.

I am afraid you have to wait for one more year. Only 12th standard students who are waiting for the results can apply for NDA examination.
11th January 2020, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am now 11 .my date of birth is 03.09.2002. can I apply for nda. And what documents are required?
29th October 2022, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I join nda without 12th Marksheet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?